Feb 11 2013
By: bigmacpits Sackboy 487 posts

Spike Combos?

3 replies 101 views Edited Feb 11, 2013
I main Spike but I honestly don't know that many great combos for him. I know of the Down-Square, Up-Square, Side Triangle, Neutral Triangle but that's about it. Any really good combos for him?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Re: Spike Combos?

Feb 11, 2013
Down square, down triangle, 3x Square nets you a nice 65 and a follow up of monkey radar level 2 can include up to two 20 and one 30 ap bananas for a possible total of 85-145 AP; IF you're lucky.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Best spike combo is ground down square, down triangle, down square, short jump, triple square aerial combo. 95 ap
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Side O fully charged, Triangle, Down O (blue), Down square, Down triangle, Down square, jump, Square x3 is 150 (no wall)

You can also replace triangle and down o with down o green and aerial over square for the same amount of AP

You can up-square loop on an invisible wall until the burst (see: Dojo)

A wall-bounce can combo into up-square, square x3, maaaaybe side o (all aerial), and Level 2, but I haven't gotten the side o to work.

If you happen to have bananas placed on the ground, they won't stop your combo; infact, they'll just add more AP to it.

I also made a 75 AP into Level 1 combo on the new community combo video whenever it releases.

—--------
"The Dirty Casual"
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (71 Views)
0 Likes