Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 30 2012
By: jamcakes Lombax Warrior 190 posts

Spike: Best and Worst Gadget

3 replies 126 views Edited Nov 30, 2012

So I think Superbot did a remarkable job of replicating the 'Ape Escape' formula into Spike's moveset, I love each and every gadget at his disposal and I find the more I use him the greater they all seem.

That said, which do you think are Spike's best and worst gadgets? (In this game of course!)

Of course, they are all brilliant in their own way and suited to different occasions but I'm sure the members of the forums have some preference. Personally, I think the RC Car is the most useful in almost every possible scenario and great fun to drive around. I also think the slingshot is severely underrated, no Spike player I've seen online has even attempted to use it so far but in certain stages (like Time Station or Paris) its very quick and not to mention fun. ;D As for worst, I'd probably have to go with the teleport (boots?), but mostly because I haven't quite managed to pull it off yet (share your tips if you have some!)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (126 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Re: Spike: Best and Worst Gadget

Nov 30, 2012
i think he has plenty of cool gadgets and is a very fun character, i like them all very much
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 30, 2012
I love the car! Surprise opponents every time. The worst is maybe the boxing glove because for it to be any good you have to charge it a long time.
I also really like the boomerang because you can throw it then move and have it hit people on the way back to you

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Def love the car, great set up for a lvl 1. His radar is pretty awesome as well. The boots are tricky, the start up is too long for it to be used like Sly`s teleport, I tend to use it to close distances as opposed to dodging.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (81 Views)
0 Likes