Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Spike- A Hidden Gem

Dec 2, 2012
Agreed, having a weak level 1 cripples a character FAR more than having a not so great level 3.

Spike has limited options in both level 1 and level 3.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 21 of 26 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Completely agree with the OP, Spike is a really nice character. I never thought I would main him, but it turns out He is now my highest level character with Nate now closing in behind. I really want to use Sir Dan, but his level one super is just so useless unless you can whack them into the air before using it. But Spike is a really nice character, well balanced and fun to use!

Message 22 of 26 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Yes! I main Fat Princess but haven't used her for days because with practice Spike has become a VERY dangerous and incredibly fun character to use. I haven't encountered many successful Spike players online but for the moment I'm having a blast capturing foes like the monkeys they are. :smileywink:
Message 23 of 26 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I'm 444(level) with Spike. He is indeed a keep away character and you are right about his supers they are slow but if you time them right you will get so many kills. It is all about the timing with Spike.
Message 24 of 26 (90 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7874 posts

Dec 2, 2012
You know, this patch couldn't come soon enough. Being that Spike is a very timing-sensitive character, a lot of these connectivity issues are crippling on a competitive match. I need to stay away from ranked matches until the patch drops.
Photobucket
Currently Playing: Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire, Tales From The Borderlands
Message 25 of 26 (73 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I've not had much connectivity issues, in fact this is the only fighting game where I have had absolutely lag free games OR if there is lag it is clearly visible with a Triangle (signal meter) on top of my character.

I've been very satisfied with the net code in this game so far, really impressive work. Having said that, if the patch makes things even better and fixes problems I'm ALL for it.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 26 of 26 (64 Views)
0 Likes