Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Spike- A Hidden Gem

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

Yeah, most of the time his level 3 is not worth going for at all. Except for the music.

By the time you reach level 3 for which you ONLY get 3 kills, either the match is nearly over and you've at least been hit by 1 or 2 supers from other people. And if Kratos or Sackboy is in the match, forget it, you've probably seen 2 level 3s already.

IMO, Spike's level 1 could use a buff...

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 11 of 26 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

Yeah, most of the time his level 3 is not worth going for at all. Except for the music.

By the time you reach level 3 for which you ONLY get 3 kills, either the match is nearly over and you've at least been hit by 1 or 2 supers from other people. And if Kratos or Sackboy is in the match, forget it, you've probably seen 2 level 3s already.

IMO, Spike's level 1 could use a buff...

spike lvl1 alongside sir dan and probably parapa are the lvl1 supers with less range  and his lvl isnt good enough like parapa to cover this

Message 12 of 26 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Radec's lvl 1, imo, is the worst lvl 1,
i mean seriously, you have to aim?
i can get more kills with Sir Dan's lvl 1...
Play For Fun!
Message 13 of 26 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7886 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Radec's also can be a homing attack too, though. PaRappa has some decent Lv. 1 set ups and it had decent range diagonally. Makes it easy to hit folks on raised platforms. I'd definitely say Spike's is among the most difficult to land, aside from maybe Sackboy.
Photobucket
Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
Message 14 of 26 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 2, 2012

achus93again wrote:

I actually prefer that you can aim, because you can actually use his level 1 when the map is sloping... none of his other guns works on slopes :smileysad:

------
Message 15 of 26 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Weidleface wrote:
Radec's also can be a homing attack too, though. PaRappa has some decent Lv. 1 set ups and it had decent range diagonally. Makes it easy to hit folks on raised platforms. I'd definitely say Spike's is among the most difficult to land, aside from maybe Sackboy.

sackboy is so easy it combos from the eetric pad seriously

radec lvl1 can get two kills easily and it isnt bad since you can activate from across the stage making it hard to interrupt unlike spikes

Message 16 of 26 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Weidleface wrote:

yeah, but people can still dodge it,

and it's so hard getting multi kills with it, unless people are touching each other...

Play For Fun!
Message 17 of 26 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

achus93again wrote:

I actually prefer that you can aim, because you can actually use his level 1 when the map is sloping... none of his other guns works on slopes :smileysad:

yeah, but while we aim, people can can beat the crap out of us if they're close,

or just doge if they're far enough,

i always use his lvl 2...

Play For Fun!
Message 18 of 26 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 2, 2012

achus93again wrote:

Weidleface wrote:

yeah, but people can still dodge it,

and it's so hard getting multi kills with it, unless people are touching each other...

Agreed, but I usually save it up until people are busy and clubbed together then it works pretty good. The only complaint I have about Radec is that his machine gun (triangle) should work on slopes (like in Sand over village). Can't say I have problems with his supers though.

------
Message 19 of 26 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 2, 2012

radec supers are fine spike has decent moves and AP gain but what lets him down are the supers same with sir dan imo.

Message 20 of 26 (81 Views)
0 Likes