Nov 14 2012
By: DeliciousSoup First Son 11 posts

Specific characters should not sell this game to you.

2 replies 129 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

It's pretty obvious there's a lot of character requests for this game. I don't mind seeing the requests but what I utterly despise are the requests where "it's either Crash/Spyro/Cloud or no buy". I am a big fan of fighting games but characters never sold the games to me. It's all about the gameplay mechanics for me and how it feels from other fighters out there. The beta sold it to me simply of how fun the game was. And that's what should be the reason to buy it, not "Crash/Spyro/Cloud is not in it".

Say your favourite character was actually in this game for you. Good Times. But what if the character was utter ponce and felt awful to play as? What then? Would you try a different character? Presumable not as that certain character was the only reason you bought the game. There is a whole roster out there waiting to be played and could be extremely fun to play as, but you won't play as them as it's not this one specific character.

I understand if your character was your childhood or your favourite game of all time or they gave you bail money or whatever. But one character alone should not be enough to make a decision when there's a whole bunch of other characters out there.

Message 1 of 3 (129 Views)
Sackboy
410 posts

Re: Specific characters should not sell this game to you.

Nov 14, 2012

Yea I mean they got alot of good character that were important to playstation like jak & ratchet, and so on...The ps universe is vast and large and is full of tons of creative characters so it wont be long before they all in up in ps allstars sequels & as dlc

Message 2 of 3 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: Specific characters should not sell this game to you.

Nov 14, 2012

wel when this game is made for the characters, that is a big thing to worry about idiot

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 3 of 3 (60 Views)
0 Likes