I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Re: Spamming move limitation

Feb 15, 2013
If you want, send me a friend request and we can practice together. Just send me a friend request
My PSN
Message 81 of 86 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013
I love the way you completely ignore everything that is said besides from you or others who agree with you, as said before there are a lot if characters who aren't combo heavy like Jak, Ratchet, Radec, Emmet from the looks of him already sometimes you have to use a certain move a few times in a row to keep up with others in generating ap its not a matter of if you want to or not sometimes its tge most logical choice to have a chance. Also again as I and others have said people have walked right into these same moves over and over out of their own stupidity so how is it fair in any way that we get punished for taking advantage of them being stupid? This is a bad idea and I pray it's never implemented just because 1/3 or less of the people who play this game can't try to find away around "spammers". I mean really you more or less saying their lazy and uncreative for "spamming" and not using combos, but your just as lazy and uncreative for wanting a system put in so you don't have to find a way around "spammers".
Message 82 of 86 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I hate spammers as much as the next person, but an anti-spam system seems as impossible and as flawed as an anti-rage quit system. Some characters just cant combo or their combos just arnt worth the risk. Imagine a radec trying to engage a raiden at close range cuz his sniper has a temp ap nerf. He just isnt going to come out on top. Reguardless of how you say he has other moves, although its true they just cant do what you think they can.

I dont think ive sayed anything that hasnt already been said, im just backing up no anti-spam system
Message 83 of 86 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1776 posts

Feb 15, 2013

^ Why are you assuming that a player's only two options are either spam one move or use combos? That's not true at all. You can use a variety of moves without comboing them.

And when did I say that Radec should engage someone at close range? I said he should engage someone at just enough of a range where multiple ranged attacks would work, not just one. It's not surprising that so many people think Radec's other moves are useless; from the sounds of it, all they really use is the sniper. 

I'm curious to know how many people actually know how Smash's Stale Move Negation works. It's hard to carry a discussion with people about something they may not fully understand...

Message 84 of 86 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Feb 15, 2013
But why would you help a character close the distance on you when your playing a ranged character its just a stupid and pointless action
Message 85 of 86 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
20 posts

Feb 16, 2013
I agree that diminishing AP would be a good solution. Combo characters should not feel the AP reduction immediately though.
This is my signature move.
Message 86 of 86 (40 Views)
0 Likes