Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Sorry but I'm officially done with PSASBR ...

Aug 15, 2012
The pupil in denial.

(I would finish that verse from the song, but then it'd sound as if I had a crush on the guy... Thank you, Damien Rice...)
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 11 of 61 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Aug 15, 2012
I find this whole thread idea really dumb... because a few companies are trying to get people to like the new character models better..your going to pass on a great game?...

why because your refusing to give a new character model a chance...seems kinda immature in my opinion.
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 12 of 61 (483 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 15, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:
I find this whole thread idea really dumb... because a few companies are trying to get people to like the new character models better..your going to pass on a great game?...

why because your refusing to give a new character model a chance...seems kinda immature in my opinion.

This^

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 13 of 61 (479 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Aug 15, 2012

tippy78 wrote:
I think it's funny that as you **bleep** about it being a billboard for all of these new games... They all already earned their right to be in this game. That's why they're there... Tekken, twisted metal, ape escape, parappa, and MGR (raiden) originated on the PSX. If they look different because of a new game... Who cares? Game developers are actually being incredibly smart with how they're approaching the game. They're giving the best of both worlds. The old and the new. While you're not upset about only parappa it seems like... Maybe he's in because there's a new game for him coming out. Does that make him less deserving? No.

Tl;dr stop complaining about the future title characters. They already earned a spot

Wow, way to miss the point. It's pretty clear that you didn't read my post; part of my point was that we're not being given the best of both worlds. Characters from ongoing/PS3 series make up more than twice the number of PS1 and PS2 characters combined.

Mman015 wrote:
what do you mean new heiheci???
heihechi was never young in 6 and 5
he was only young in the old games ><

Did he have a goofy fuzzy moustache and big arching "oh look, I'm a pantomime villain" eyebrows?

Since I own all the Tekken games, I'll answer that for you: no.

blondewolf41196 wrote:

No. Or that's only part of it, at least. I actually prefer the new Dante model. However, it's a representation of how this game is about pleasing other developers rather than pleasing the fans, which is what a crossover game should be about at its core.

Frankly, it also sounds like you only read the first paragraph; I mentioned outright that the number of characters I dislike outweighs the number of characters that I like and the roster has little interest in appealing to gamers who've been with the Playstation since the PS1 (six classic characters to fourteen modern ones). So you either didn't read that or said "oh, you're just refusing to give the new models a chance" in order to try and trivialise the argument.

Message 14 of 61 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Then again, guys, we have to remember, this is his choice, his decision. We cannot choose for him, and it would be wrong of us to try
Message 15 of 61 (454 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Im not completely siding with you but I will agree on having some more classics come into the final roster. It would be nice for players who have been in since the original Playstation, like me. Im waiting for the last of the roster to be confirmed before, I feel like they are saving the best for last. I am happy to see Spike make it in.
Message 16 of 61 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Aug 15, 2012
We don't know that snake won't be in. The voice of Cole macgrath leaked Drake's and snake's voice actor. And paul gale leaked a la li la le lu pic hint.
Message 17 of 61 (451 Views)
Sackboy
552 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Good points. I'm still getting it though, i hope crash is in it.
Message 18 of 61 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 15, 2012

inFAMOUS_HeRo15 wrote:
We don't know that snake won't be in. The voice of Cole macgrath leaked Drake's and snake's voice actor. And paul gale leaked a la li la le lu pic hint.

the hint could had gone for Raiden. Not directly, mind you, but towards the series. Also, Nolan's voice could just be Snake in the cameo of Raiden's storymode. Gale confirmed that there would be many cameos in the storymode

Message 19 of 61 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Im still not understanding the decision.. this isn't the full roster your going off leaks/forums..

but like 3333 said its not my decision to make.. your choice is your choice.
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 20 of 61 (432 Views)
0 Likes