Jan 12 2013
By: ossiecastro5 Ghost of Sparta 13508 posts

Sora should NOT be in PSASBR

45 replies 887 views Edited Jan 12, 2013

Before people start getting mad at me, please hear my reson why.

Ok, I am a die-hard Kingdom Hearts fan. Sora is my most favorite video game hero in the history of history. But this game would ruin his character.

The reason why he would be in the game would be good. He could have flied into a mysterious would via gummi ship. His rivaly could be with Cloud too. It would be like the Coliseum. 

But the big problem would be everything else. Sora fights against the darkness and those that support it. He fights the Heartless and Nobodies. No one in All Stars is like that. Sora is a good person. He wouldn't be fighting in something like this.

Plus, if he beats Polygon man, it's make his character worse! He fights with the light in his heart. How would you use the powers he would get from Polygon man? Seriously?

It would be nice to play as him. But giving him a story line in All Stars might ruin who he is.

Message 1 of 46 (887 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Sora should NOT be in PSASBR

Jan 12, 2013
But the story is non existant - it's a load of bull to give the characters an excuse to be fighting.

It's a party brawler, not a narrative story driven cross over.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 46 (880 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13508 posts

Jan 12, 2013

All characters are getting stories, even dlc characters. It basically describes why they're there. It would be fun to play as him. But it would be a mistake for the whole Kingdom Hearts Series by adding a story for Sora. 

Message 3 of 46 (864 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Jan 13, 2013
I understand where you're coming from, but the game is hardly 'story driven'. I don't think it warrants as much thought as you've given it, the majority of characters weren't really even given a real motive for fighting, it's mainly just about translating the characters into one cohesive world. I think no one would really care about Sora's arcade mode aslong as his moves and appearance mantain the distinct aspects of his respective games.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 4 of 46 (830 Views)
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2013

I doubt that it would ruin the Kingdom Hearts series- I mean who really believes that the stories  from the arcade mode are part of the canon story from each character's series. It's just Super Bot's take on why they think that character would be there, I'm sure they could find a good way to include why he should be there.

Message 5 of 46 (823 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9858 posts

Jan 13, 2013
This game is Non Canon to these characters' actual storylines.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 6 of 46 (821 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Funny how he cares when the whole KH story line is some outlandish Bull **bleep**..  lol 

Message 7 of 46 (816 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jan 13, 2013

So if Kratos attacks Sora, Sora would not defend himself? Of course he would!

In Dantes story he thinks eveyone are demons, Sora's story could make him think everyone is a heartless or nobody.

Riku could be his minion Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 46 (814 Views)
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 13, 2013

I understand your reasoning . . . but this game has a rapping dog who dates a flower and overcomes his obstacles by just believing in himself.

. . . I think if SuperBot can use him as a combatant of all things, then Sora probably wouldn't be too far of a stretch.

Message 9 of 46 (774 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 13, 2013
Non canon story = nothing happens to Sora.
Message 10 of 46 (760 Views)
0 Likes