Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: Sora should NOT be in PSASBR

Jan 13, 2013

DannyX13 wrote:
Sora?! Pppfftt who needs him.

Aqua for All Stars!!!!

*Trips Danny and proceeds to stomp on his body furiously*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 31 of 46 (175 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 13, 2013
*-___- ouch my spleen
Message 32 of 46 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Jan 13, 2013
Ratchet ended up in this thing looking for bolts. It had nothing to do with power or anything. Why can't he have the same reason?
Message 33 of 46 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 13, 2013
Fat princess was looking for cake D:
Message 34 of 46 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Jan 13, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Before people start getting mad at me, please hear my reson why.

Ok, I am a die-hard Kingdom Hearts fan. Sora is my most favorite video game hero in the history of history. But this game would ruin his character.

The reason why he would be in the game would be good. He could have flied into a mysterious would via gummi ship. His rivaly could be with Cloud too. It would be like the Coliseum. 

But the big problem would be everything else. Sora fights against the darkness and those that support it. He fights the Heartless and Nobodies. No one in All Stars is like that. Sora is a good person. He wouldn't be fighting in something like this.

Plus, if he beats Polygon man, it's make his character worse! He fights with the light in his heart. How would you use the powers he would get from Polygon man? Seriously?

It would be nice to play as him. But giving him a story line in All Stars might ruin who he is.

Soras rival wouldn't be Cloud all 3rd party Characters are rivals with 1st party.

as for reason i'm not sure any character in this game has a solid reason to be fighting anybody...but the fact that beings from different world are coliding because of some dark force POLYGONMAN......well i think he has more relation to the plot than any other character.

Just my thoughts and its good to see someone stepping back and thinking about the character instead of just saying....put him in

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
SONY.......It Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe
Message 35 of 46 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Before people start getting mad at me, please hear my reson why.

Ok, I am a die-hard Kingdom Hearts fan. Sora is my most favorite video game hero in the history of history. But this game would ruin his character.

The reason why he would be in the game would be good. He could have flied into a mysterious would via gummi ship. His rivaly could be with Cloud too. It would be like the Coliseum. 

But the big problem would be everything else. Sora fights against the darkness and those that support it. He fights the Heartless and Nobodies. No one in All Stars is like that. Sora is a good person. He wouldn't be fighting in something like this.

Plus, if he beats Polygon man, it's make his character worse! He fights with the light in his heart. How would you use the powers he would get from Polygon man? Seriously?

It would be nice to play as him. But giving him a story line in All Stars might ruin who he is.

Sora also fights dream eaters...maybe he could think that this is part of his mark of mastery exam or maybe he could think that fat princess was a princess of light  that was captured by polygon man and the other characters was polygon man minions lol that would be awesome.

Message 36 of 46 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 9, 2013

ok first of all your wrong it would make alot of since to have sora in psasbr. remember at the end of kingdom hearts 3D sora says he's going somewhere but we dont know where "hint hint" and also sora fights people as friends all the time they dont have to have darkness in there hearts moreover his story will be based on him trying to find anouther way to get stronger and this tournament would be the perfect way. After he absorbs polygon man yin sid could say you are now officially a keyblade master because remember sora didnt pass his mastery test riku did ....... i hope this changes some of your minds TEAM SORA#

Message 37 of 46 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2322 posts

May 9, 2013

Ax3l_Unknown wrote:

ok first of all your wrong it would make alot of since to have sora in psasbr. remember at the end of kingdom hearts 3D sora says he's going somewhere but we dont know where "hint hint" and also sora fights people as friends all the time they dont have to have darkness in there hearts moreover his story will be based on him trying to find anouther way to get stronger and this tournament would be the perfect way. After he absorbs polygon man yin sid could say you are now officially a keyblade master because remember sora didnt pass his mastery test riku did ....... i hope this changes some of your minds TEAM SORA#

You better have a good reason for necrobumping this thread.

Message 38 of 46 (97 Views)
Survivor
2413 posts

May 9, 2013

That was one big Phoenix Down right there lol

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 39 of 46 (92 Views)
Fender Bender
3576 posts

May 9, 2013