Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Sora and Wreck-it-Ralph DLC?

Nov 16, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
Were there any Playstation characters that made cameos in Wreck It Ralph? I haven't seen the movie so I wouldn't know but I think it'd only make sense to add him if there were Playstation characters in the movie, it made sense to put him in Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed because Sonic and Dr. Eggman made cameos so I think it's only fair.

No, they went mostly with arcade games. Like Bowser was there because of a game like Mario GP.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 40 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I think they made a mention of Lara Croft? I can't really remember. She's not exactly a Playstation character anymore though.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 40 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Nov 16, 2012
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 40 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Nov 16, 2012

WhatMeWorry243 wrote:

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
Were there any Playstation characters that made cameos in Wreck It Ralph? I haven't seen the movie so I wouldn't know but I think it'd only make sense to add him if there were Playstation characters in the movie, it made sense to put him in Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed because Sonic and Dr. Eggman made cameos so I think it's only fair.

No, they went mostly with arcade games. Like Bowser was there because of a game like Mario GP.

No Nintendo gave the Bowser because  Disney wanted Mario. 

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 40 (278 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Hello tastybrains. I've from the FB Uncharted community.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 40 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

WhatMeWorry243 wrote:

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

No Disney didn't want to put Mario since they could find a right place or a right moment to put him in. Bowser made sense in the villian group.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 40 (266 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 16, 2012

good idea. but how would Ralph fit in the PS world?

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 40 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Nov 17, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:

WhatMeWorry243 wrote:

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

No Disney didn't want to put Mario since they could find a right place or a right moment to put him in. Bowser made sense in the villian group.

They did mention him numerous times though!

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 40 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Nice Idea There But Ralph Is Brand New So He Will Not Fit In The Game, Even Thought What You Said Is Great, This Could Be Possible But I Don't Think Its Going To Work, Nice Idea Thought. Kudos!

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 40 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Nov 17, 2012

dorkgeniuz21 wrote:

TastyBrains wrote:

This idea is may seem a bit ridiculous at first, but just read through and it will make more sense.

Also Note: I am not a Kingdom Hearts "fanboy," but I do believe he is highly requested, but has little chance of making it in.

So basically, I think adding Ralph and Sora to the game together may help soothe and issues aquiring Sora. Why? Adding Ralph not only gives Disney free advertising- we've seen in the past it's something they're very excited about. In Sega Racing, the creator's commented about how happy they were to see him in a "real" game. This might cut costs for getting Sora by giving them the advertising. The duo make sense as a rivalry as well- Ralph and Sora both jump worlds.Them being rivals may help Disney be more accepting as they're keeping it "in the family." The rivalry scene would then be under their control without influence from another developer. Ralph is also a "big" character- something this game heavily lacks. He could use his fists and weapons from the games featured in the movie. I'm curious how accepting the community would be of this.

EDIT: This isn't about Ralph being in the game, moreso a discussion of whether, if you had to make the call, would you take him and Sora as a bundle or neither.

I also considered Ralph at one point & couldnt think of a story and rival for him but what you just said made perfect sense in everyway.I could see Ralphs intro being him game jumping and coming across the ps all-stars game tournament or something.Whether or not I would want him & sora to actualy be rivals is a different story but sense they are both sorta own by disney, it certainly would make sense.

That Would Be Awesome, I Didn't Even Thinked Of That, Since Ralph Is Game Jumping He Could Randomly Appear In The All-Stars Game.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 40 (244 Views)
0 Likes