photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 11 of 40 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Re: Sora and Wreck-it-Ralph DLC?

Nov 16, 2012

TastyBrains wrote:

This idea is may seem a bit ridiculous at first, but just read through and it will make more sense.

Also Note: I am not a Kingdom Hearts "fanboy," but I do believe he is highly requested, but has little chance of making it in.

So basically, I think adding Ralph and Sora to the game together may help soothe and issues aquiring Sora. Why? Adding Ralph not only gives Disney free advertising- we've seen in the past it's something they're very excited about. In Sega Racing, the creator's commented about how happy they were to see him in a "real" game. This might cut costs for getting Sora by giving them the advertising. The duo make sense as a rivalry as well- Ralph and Sora both jump worlds.Them being rivals may help Disney be more accepting as they're keeping it "in the family." The rivalry scene would then be under their control without influence from another developer. Ralph is also a "big" character- something this game heavily lacks. He could use his fists and weapons from the games featured in the movie. I'm curious how accepting the community would be of this.

EDIT: This isn't about Ralph being in the game, moreso a discussion of whether, if you had to make the call, would you take him and Sora as a bundle or neither.

I also considered Ralph at one point & couldnt think of a story and rival for him but what you just said made perfect sense in everyway.I could see Ralphs intro being him game jumping and coming across the ps all-stars game tournament or something.Whether or not I would want him & sora to actualy be rivals is a different story but sense they are both sorta own by disney, it certainly would make sense.

Message 12 of 40 (399 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Nov 16, 2012

dorkgeniuz21 wrote:

TastyBrains wrote:

This idea is may seem a bit ridiculous at first, but just read through and it will make more sense.

Also Note: I am not a Kingdom Hearts "fanboy," but I do believe he is highly requested, but has little chance of making it in.

So basically, I think adding Ralph and Sora to the game together may help soothe and issues aquiring Sora. Why? Adding Ralph not only gives Disney free advertising- we've seen in the past it's something they're very excited about. In Sega Racing, the creator's commented about how happy they were to see him in a "real" game. This might cut costs for getting Sora by giving them the advertising. The duo make sense as a rivalry as well- Ralph and Sora both jump worlds.Them being rivals may help Disney be more accepting as they're keeping it "in the family." The rivalry scene would then be under their control without influence from another developer. Ralph is also a "big" character- something this game heavily lacks. He could use his fists and weapons from the games featured in the movie. I'm curious how accepting the community would be of this.

EDIT: This isn't about Ralph being in the game, moreso a discussion of whether, if you had to make the call, would you take him and Sora as a bundle or neither.

I also considered Ralph at one point & couldnt think of a story and rival for him but what you just said made perfect sense in everyway.I could see Ralphs intro being him game jumping and coming across the ps all-stars game tournament or something.Whether or not I would want him & sora to actualy be rivals is a different story but sense they are both sorta own by disney, it certainly would make sense.

No it wouldn't, It's not even a game

that sort of thing would cheapen the game completely, if that's the requirement for getting Sora, then to hell with him

Absolutely not

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 13 of 40 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Honestly I loved Wreck-It Ralph. It was an amazing movie and I enjoyed every minute of it. Now the question is would I take him bundled with Sora and my answer is no. Simply because he isn't a Playstation All Star no matter how good the movie is. Sora also recently hasn't been the biggest Playstation All Star either but he'd fit well in the game thats for sure.

Message 14 of 40 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 16, 2012
as much as i loved the movie i wouldnt want to see him in it. now sora oh yes
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 40 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 16, 2012
i would accept mickey lol
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 16 of 40 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Why Wreck-it Ralph? His game is on the Wii.
Message 17 of 40 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Wreck it Ralph.. even though I have not seen the movie only trailer. The fact that they made a movie based on video game characters itself is a wet dream of mine!

Wreck it Ralph all the way!
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 18 of 40 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Nov 16, 2012

uhmm.. is not possibile.. ralph isn't a ps character, and the only ralph games are on nintendo console..

sora would be awesome... 

Message 19 of 40 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Nov 16, 2012

The movie was great

Message 20 of 40 (358 Views)
0 Likes