Mar 19 2013
By: ryannumber3gamer Sackboy 480 posts

Sora (Kingdom Hearts) moveset

[ Edited ]
12 replies 1006 views Edited Mar 20, 2013

Since i liked how my Ty moveset went, i thought i would give Sora a try so...

Square-Sora hits someone with the keyblade (x3 times) Sora pull off a keyblade combo.

Square and foward-Sora runs and hits someone with the keyblade pushing them back.

Square and up-Sora hits the keyblade up in a uppercut action.

Square and down-Sora smashes the keyblade into the ground

Circle-Sora spins the keyblade and if some hits him, Sora counters and knocks them back with the keyblade.

Circle and forward-Sora gains duel weld keyblades and uses them to attack at both sides (Like Jak's spinning kick)

Circle and Up-Sora throws his duel weld keyblades up into the sky to hit enemies in the air.

Circle and down-Sora falls to the ground spinning the keyblades to block attacks.

Triangle-Sora shoots out fire from his keyblade but it has a 2 second recovery time.

Triangle and forward-Sora shoots ice from his keyblade which will freeze any enemies.

Triangle and up-Sora will cast cure which gives him 10AP and has a 3 second recovery time but this move is risky as it leaves Sora open for 3 seconds while he uses it and if he attempts to spam it, the spell backfires draining 15 AP from Sora

and gives 5 AP each to the other players.

Triangle and Down-Sora casts lightning which shocks any enemies leaving them open for Sora to combo.

Supers:

Level 1:

Fira!-Sora shoots out a homing fira spell

Shield smash-Sora summons Goofy who charges into enemies (Like Sly's level 1.)

Anti Dash-Sora quickly does a powerful dash as he turns into anti form and back.

Level 2:

That's some powerful magic- Sora summons Donald who uses magic to cause a giant thunder storm to come (Like Cole's level 2)

Valor form-Sora turns into valor form and is extremely fast, he can get about 3 kills maybe 4 if hes good (Its like Raiden's level 2)

Anti Form-Sora turns into Anti Form and can run around the stage at high speed dashing into people (Like Fat Princess' level 2.

Level 3:

Friends are my power!-The cutscene shows Sora thinking about his friends then he changes into Master form where is granted duel weld keyblades, more powerful magic and every hit is a one hit KO

Heartless-The cutscene shows Sora and his enemies being turned into heartless but Kairi comes in and hugs Sora causing him to turn back to normal. He then smiles at the other heartless and gets his keyblade ready. Every hit is a KO (Like Nate's level 3)

Dream Drop-Sora uses sleep on all his enemies causing them to fall asleep like in Dream Drop Distance. Sora then proceeds to attack and every hit is one hit KO (Like Dante's level 3)

Going Anti-This super is a screen clearer where in the cutscene it shows Sora's enemies suddenly turn into extremely powerful heartless and Sora attempts to turn into Final form but instead turns into Anti form. At this point Sora's enemies turn back to normal and Anti Sora proceeds to attack. The cutscene ends showing Sora turning back to normal and saying ''The bigger they are, the harder they fall''

Unlockable minion-Kairi

1st DLC Minion-Riku

2nd DLC Minion-Roxas

Intros:

Flying in-Donald flies in with the gumi ship and Sora jumps out.

A way in-Sora walks through a dark portal and you can see Riku in the background.

Tell me when you're ready-Sora is sleeping on the ground then he wakes up and summons the keyblade to his hand.

Let me handle this!-Sora comes in and hits a heartless and then says to his enemies, Oh, you guys want some next?

Outros:

That was easy!-Sora smiles at the camera and puts away the keyblade

(losing version)-Sora is on the ground knocked out.

Good game!-Sora puts his hands behind his head and smiles like he does in Kingdom Hearts.

(losing version)-Sora looks down at the ground sadly

Double Trouble-Sora spins the duel weld keyblades in his hands.

(losing version)-Sora is lying on the ground the same way he does when he is beaten in Kingdom Hearts

Back to normal-Sora reverts from Final form to his normal clothes.

(Losing version)-Sora turns into Anti form.

Taunts:

Wake me when you want to fight-Sora puts his hands behind his head and pretends to sleep.

Had enough?-Sora throws his keyblade in the air and summons it back to him.

Keyblade Master-Sora throws both duel weld keyblades into the air, jumps and catches and spins them.

Costumes:

Default Costume-Kingdom Hearts 2 costume

Unlockable Costume-Destiny Islands (His Kingdom Hearts 1 costume)

DLC Costume-Dream Drop Costume.

Anyway tell me what you guys think :smileyhappy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS All-Stars Battle Royale Mains: Sly,Jak,Ratchet,PaRappa,Kat,Good Cole,Raiden.
Kingdom Hearts FTW!
Moveset ideas:Ty the Tasmanian Tiger-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Ty-the-Tasmanian-Tiger-moveset/m-p/39916477
Sora-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Sora-Kingdom-Hearts-moveset/m-p/39923329
Crash Bandicoot-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Crash-Bandicoot-moveset/m-p/40043417
Spyro-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Spyro-The-Dragon-Moveset/m-p/42628521

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (1,006 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Re: Sora (Kingdom Hearts) moveset

Mar 19, 2013
i would like if hes hard to play as, cuz i dont like to play as kratos raiden etc
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (996 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Mar 19, 2013
Yessss!!! But square enix might not comply with sora.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (993 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Mar 19, 2013
@leostrike3
Square has no say when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. That's Disney's call.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (987 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Anti form losing??? his anti form need to be a special!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9844 posts

Mar 20, 2013

I WANT SORA!!!!

I'll even beat up the rat and the duck to get to Sora. He's an All Star!!!

ossie castro5signature
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Mar 20, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

I WANT SORA!!!!

I'll even beat up the rat and the duck to get to Sora. He's an All Star!!!

me too!

ill buy him even if he cost $20 tho!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
480 posts

Mar 20, 2013

The reason i think Anti form should be a losing screen is because imo Anti Form was designed to punish players for using drive forms too much. Think about it, Anti Form has no way to heal,use magic, summon characters. He has good speed but less attack power. But if you want super ideas with anti form i'll edit the moveset post to include them :smileyhappy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS All-Stars Battle Royale Mains: Sly,Jak,Ratchet,PaRappa,Kat,Good Cole,Raiden.
Kingdom Hearts FTW!
Moveset ideas:Ty the Tasmanian Tiger-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Ty-the-Tasmanian-Tiger-moveset/m-p/39916477
Sora-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Sora-Kingdom-Hearts-moveset/m-p/39923329
Crash Bandicoot-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Crash-Bandicoot-moveset/m-p/40043417
Spyro-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Spyro-The-Dragon-Moveset/m-p/42628521

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (315 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Mar 20, 2013
You're partially right @retrosoul but as long as Square Enix publishes Kingdom hearts, they still have some say over sora.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Mar 21, 2013

RIKU IS BETTER.

"QUICKLY!"

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (257 Views)
0 Likes