Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: Soo.. 25 characters right, now what do you think?

Jul 29, 2012

Raziel and kane please.

Though, I dislike being limited to roughly "low 20s" there are so many characters they could have...and in this generation there are so many games where the rosters are HUGE (anime games have like 50+ characters) I'd like to see a wide variety. 

Though, I'm hoping when and where ever they said "20+" they meant that there could be 25-30 characters... but I feel if there were 25-30 or even up to 35 characters that they would have said "25+"  or "30+"

Usually in a fighting game if they announce "20+" the number is pretty close to 20. 

Message 31 of 47 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Evil Cole is not a waste whatsoever. It is a totally different playstyle and powerset. Raiden is a great fighting character and snake would be another gun guy. Heihachi is awesome since Tekken was a ps franchise. Also, he offers a non-weapon oriented fighting style. We should not have characters for the sake of having characters. We need awesome characters, but they need to be good characters for fighting games.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 32 of 47 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 29, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

Evil Cole is not a waste whatsoever. It is a totally different playstyle and powerset. Raiden is a great fighting character and snake would be another gun guy. Heihachi is awesome since Tekken was a ps franchise. Also, he offers a non-weapon oriented fighting style. We should not have characters for the sake of having characters. We need awesome characters, but they need to be good characters for fighting games.

Dude, evil cole is a slot waster end of Story. Why dont we just add Dark Jak as a character oh and wait how abut light Jak too OMFG variety

Rayman for all stars
Message 33 of 47 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Oh, and this whole "Evil Cole is a waste of a character slot" argument is pathetic. Superbot did not start development and say "We will have 25 characters- no morfe, no less"

They do not have a set amount they wanted. Therefore, E. Cole being there does not stop your beloved Crash, Spyro, or Sora from being in the game.

Message 34 of 47 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Frinker wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Dude, evil cole is a slot waster end of Story. Why dont we just add Dark Jak as a character oh and wait how abut light Jak too OMFG variety

Garbage. Dark Jak is a transformation.Evil Cole is like luigi compared to mario. Different characters from how they look, walk, and play

Message 35 of 47 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Jul 30, 2012
From the 8leaks if theyre real i only find evil cole as a waist,but i dont think theyred be 25 characters everyone needs a rival so imma say 26 so the last six spot id want them to use em on
Crash bandicoot
Spyro
Cloud strife
Lara croft
Ezio auditore
Chimera
Message 36 of 47 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 30, 2012

halowars7 wrote:

Sorry but who said that there would be 25 characters in the final roster? Never remember hearing or seeing that in any interview.

Something near our expectations ^^

Message 37 of 47 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jul 30, 2012
crash spyro lara croft lighting gordon freeman
enoguh
Message 38 of 47 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 30, 2012

yoyomahmah wrote:
There won't be 25 characters. Every character has a rival, so there will need to be an even number of characters.

But there's a BOSS! 192557-cortex_super.jpg

Message 39 of 47 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Jul 30, 2012
Anyone complaining about Snake not being in the game but Raiden, I dont mind. Everytime I see gifs of MGR I'm like Smiley Surprised yea put him in the game, I'm good.
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 40 of 47 (40 Views)
0 Likes