Survivor
2590 posts

Re: Sony won't go bankrupt because of this game

Sep 2, 2012

Lol who said sony is would go baknkrupt because of this. they may be in debt but not as bad as other companies. the gaming industry is actually what's saving them right now. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 11 of 21 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Sony is  losing money, but many idiots forget that Sony doesn't just make video games. It's their TVs that are making them lose all their money at the moment. The Video Game branch is doing fine.

Message 12 of 21 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Sep 2, 2012
I've played the games for almost all of the characters, but some I've been attempted to try Tekken, Sly Cooper, and Devil May Cry. I bought MediEvil on PSN the other day, and I'm thinking of buying a Vita now that I've heard more about Kat and Gravity Rush from the forums. I already wanted Uncharted: GA and WipEout 2048. Plenty of other games I like on the system too, but I wanted something totally new, and Gravity Rush does that for me.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 13 of 21 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Sep 2, 2012

meh i bought  jak daxter for this game was bad for me. i will try  medievil and ape espace

and for buy mgr

im saying this

buy mgs1-2-3-4-peacealker

its best series on the World.

Message 14 of 21 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Overall, they need to stop making so many TVs. Their supply is bigger than the demand right now.
We're both lawyers.
Message 15 of 21 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Sep 2, 2012
You know, I started with the PS1, then become a Nintendo-fanboy and then was a Xbox-fanboy for almost 10 years. I've been meaning to get a PS3 a long time and finally did in June. I've come full circle. I love PlayStation and its characters. All-Stars is perfect to me after Smash Bros has become stale.
Message 16 of 21 (97 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Sep 2, 2012

WHY WOULD THIS GAME BE A FLOP oO

this game is AMAZING xbox fan boys and nintendo fanboys have to **bleep** oO

i mean when i was a kid and played every crash jak sly and ratchet game and then played ssb meele( which is a good game)i dreamed about playing a game like this with the playstation characters !and now this dream finally comes true which i thought would never happen =) and i think i was not the only one with this dream Smiley Very Happy and now it comes true !finally! so this game is gonna be a bomb every xbox boy who flames is just jealous xD

and yes I'm gonna buy games like killzone and heavenly sword to get to know the characters and maybe like them more Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 21 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
10 posts

Sep 2, 2012

I think the game will sell a million WW ez

Message 18 of 21 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Well i am buying games to know more abput the characters for instance i have bought both killzone 2 and littlebigplanet 2 and i soon plan on gettting either uncharted or infamous.
Message 19 of 21 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Sep 3, 2012
Infamous and the Uncharted series have some of my absolute favorite stories in video games. Up there with Metal Gear Solid and Zelda, just for different reasons. You should definitely try both.
We're both lawyers.
Message 20 of 21 (47 Views)
0 Likes