Highlighted
Sep 29 2012
By: Crit202 Lombax Warrior 106 posts

Sony but not psasbr game director

3 replies 237 views Edited Sep 29, 2012
Hello, everyone I just recently read an article about psasbr character roster and based on what I read a guy who works at sony said that there will be 20 characters in this game and the rest are all dlc. Personally I don't agree with this because there are stages like resistance, loco roco, etc. n with those stages there a mash up with a character thats already revealed like, raiden combines with a loco roco stage n they want the other characters to be a dlc? I dont think so the guy works at sony but that doesnt mean he is the game director. He could probably work at a different game but not specifically superbot. They didnt even state if that guy works for psasbr. Not only that even Omar said in one of the events that they will try to put every possible character in the DISC not DLC. If they hear the character late then it will be a dlc but they want to put everything in the disc. Characters like, Crash, Sora, Chimera, Cloud, Spyro, Kat, Ico, Old Snake and Ezio are possible in my opinion but if they just give us all the 20 characters then I dont see this game shine. They cant compete with ssb with these roster.
Message 1 of 4 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Re: Sony but not psasbr game director

Sep 29, 2012
Welcome to the forums.
Message 2 of 4 (227 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Sep 29, 2012
wat r u talking about? This is not my first time I posted several post in this forum lol
Message 3 of 4 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Sep 29, 2012
:\ a joke...ya know? Since you seem to be late. Since the forums blew up about this already. God, I can't do nothing!!
Message 4 of 4 (193 Views)
0 Likes