Survivor
2179 posts

Re: Something new happened today (surprised)

Dec 25, 2012

Indignation__ wrote:

How the heck would he prove that exactly?

Ohhhhh, I get it now. But still, the statement sounds extremely unlikely. Its only fair I wouldn't believe in it without some type of confirmation. besides a statement.

Message 11 of 14 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Dec 25, 2012

Well maybe he recorded 3 hours of random matches not knowing this would happen lol and then someone will fast forward to check. Otherwise theres no point in asking for proof of something so trivial.

Message 12 of 14 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Dec 25, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

arrownoir wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Proof or I don't believe. The chances of you not playing a single Raiden in a decently long session are like 1 in a killlion. If you can prove it, this day is a milestone for PSABR players everywhere.

you can't be serious?

Wait, whats not to be serious about? Were you kidding or trolling meh? If you can prove that you didn't face 1 Raiden, it truly means something.

I can understand the need for proof, but this is preposterous 

how exactly would I present proof, especially when I had no idea this would even happen

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 13 of 14 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 25, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

arrownoir wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Proof or I don't believe. The chances of you not playing a single Raiden in a decently long session are like 1 in a killlion. If you can prove it, this day is a milestone for PSABR players everywhere.

you can't be serious?

Wait, whats not to be serious about? Were you kidding or trolling meh? If you can prove that you didn't face 1 Raiden, it truly means something.

I can understand the need for proof, but this is preposterous 

how exactly would I present proof, especially when I had no idea this would even happen

OK, I GET IT, ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THERE TO BE PROOF OF THIS. I caught on pretty fast, you don't need to make me look so stupid Smiley Embarassed

Message 14 of 14 (48 Views)