Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Re: Something Needs to Be Done

Feb 3, 2013

yup, kill confirms are way too quick.evil cole i try to keep an eye on him when he flames up his fist, but its hard to do when all these guys are coming after you.i like using big daddy because of his brute force i like to get in there use my plasmids a square buttons because they have that mini armor to them.that along with not that many ppl play with him i'm a 999 with him i have only seen one other person with that rank with him.it just sucks that when you see the characters youre gonna be playing against that there could be like 2 kratos, 3 drake,2 raiden, 2 sly, 2 evil cole's.point being its nice to see variety between characters.for example when i see two big daddy's it blows my mind, but half of them spam the ground pound,his best moves are actually the triangle button alone, electric plasmid.people who use raiden, kratos, drake, evil cole heck even sweet tooth is getting some love he also has a great kill confirm.i just hope to god they buff daddy's lvl one just to come out faster.that super takes like almost 2 seconds to come out.

Message 21 of 22 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Re: Something Needs to Be Done

Feb 3, 2013
As for removing the kill confirms as Luna suggested I don't think removing the kill confirms would matter as much because even though it would certainly take skill to land the kills it would become a matter of who has the best supers or who gains AP faster,

What they need to do is to make the confirms in such a way that if you do get hit by them it is indubitably your fault. Many kill confirms are aided by the fact that simply because you can't operate in a latency free environment there is simply not enough time to react to it. Combine this with the fact that usually the characters with the better AP gaining capabilities are usually faster than the others with slower AP gains and you just have characters people simply won't use if they want to win on a regular basis and here is where the problem has to be fixed.

They have to in my opinion make there be some sort of trade off for using certain characters and or their confirms. Or at least with regards to confirms putting all characters on a level playing field but at the moment outside of sheer preference there is personal preference there is no reason anyone would want to pick Big Daddy or Sir Daniel which is exactly how it should be.

Whereas many people could hate Raiden or Kratos but if they want to increase their chances of winning they would be wise to pick those characters.

Picking characters should solely come down to stylistic preferences with reference to one's playstyle and capabilities not because a character is better than another.
Message 22 of 22 (33 Views)
0 Likes