Reply
Jul 20 2012
By: D-Squad3 Fender Bender 2885 posts
Offline

Something I've yet to see in any videos of this game...

12 replies 170 views Edited Jul 20, 2012

If someone has please provide a link, but in all of the matches I've seen of this game, I don't think I've ever seen everyone unleash their supers at the last few seconds of the match. It's always bugged in me because there is no reason to save it, everyone should be unloading their supers regardless of the level to get that last kill. I can already imagine when the game comes out, things are gonna get crazy at the last second(s) of the matches when everyone is going for that last kill. Supers getting unleashed left and right, gonna be sick!

Message 1 of 13 (170 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Something I've yet to see in any videos of this game...

Jul 20, 2012
I was thinking the SAME THING
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 2 of 13 (166 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/14/2012
Offline
358 posts
 

Re: Something I've yet to see in any videos of this game...

Jul 20, 2012

There is probably a good reason behind it but I can't think of one at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 3 of 13 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Something I've yet to see in any videos of this game...

Jul 20, 2012
Me too. I even saw a match where three of the players had Level 2 Supers near the end and didn't use it.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 4 of 13 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/24/2009
Offline
2858 posts
 

Re: Something I've yet to see in any videos of this game...

Jul 20, 2012

The issue here is that we've mostly seen gaming journalist play the game.  They never know what the hell they're doing.  It is always so painful to watch videos from E3 and such because the players are always such garbage.  It is no surprise to me to see them saving a Super when the match is ending.  I always find it ironic that the people who review the games almost never know how to play the game.  

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 5 of 13 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2885 posts
 

Re: Something I've yet to see in any videos of this game...

Jul 20, 2012

KingDustero wrote:

The issue here is that we've mostly seen gaming journalist play the game.  They never know what the hell they're doing.  It is always so painful to watch videos from E3 and such because the players are always such garbage.  It is no surprise to me to see them saving a Super when the match is ending.  I always find it ironic that the people who review the games almost never know how to play the game.  


True, but I mean EVERY single video I've seen from journalists, public players that recorded their own gameplay and I think even videos from SuperBot themselves.

Message 6 of 13 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/24/2009
Offline
2858 posts
 

Re: Something I've yet to see in any videos of this game...

Jul 20, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

KingDustero wrote:

The issue here is that we've mostly seen gaming journalist play the game.  They never know what the hell they're doing.  It is always so painful to watch videos from E3 and such because the players are always such garbage.  It is no surprise to me to see them saving a Super when the match is ending.  I always find it ironic that the people who review the games almost never know how to play the game.  


True, but I mean EVERY single video I've seen from journalists, public players that recorded their own gameplay and I think even videos from SuperBot themselves.


Well a lot of players who go to these events aren't always the best or most intelligent when it comes to games.  Plus ironically as well some game developers just suck at their game.  Plus we have no clue who is actually playing in these videos.  May just be some random marketing employees at Sony.  None the less though those who save their Supers at the end of the match obviously don't know what they're doing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 7 of 13 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2885 posts
 

Re: Something I've yet to see in any videos of this game...

Jul 20, 2012

Yeah well I just wanted to say it still baffles me, because the concept is so simple. Maybe we're just following this game too closely that we know to use our super before time runs out. lol

 

It's like holding the ball in a basketball game till the buzzer goes off without shooting the ball. It's kinda mindboggling. lol

Message 8 of 13 (120 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2012
Offline
2925 posts
 

Re: Something I've yet to see in any videos of this game...

Jul 20, 2012
In this video PaRappa uses his like 2 seconds before the clock ends
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyLN6azuTjg
Message 9 of 13 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/24/2009
Offline
2858 posts
 

Re: Something I've yet to see in any videos of this game...

Jul 20, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

Yeah well I just wanted to say it still baffles me, because the concept is so simple. Maybe we're just following this game too closely that we know to use our super before time runs out. lol

 

It's like holding the ball in a basketball game till the buzzer goes off without shooting the ball. It's kinda mindboggling. lol



Yeah real gamers like us and a lot of others on here know simple concepts like that right away.  It is sad that those who aren't really gamers get to play games much sooner than we do.  Such a sad world we live in.

 

Honestly Sony and other should hold tournaments and such in order to get tickets to E3, not require people to make dumb videos.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 10 of 13 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes