Something I have noticed in Gale's post

15 replies 518 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

**** *********** Division:
Character(s)

*** *********** Division:
Character(s)

*** *********** Division:
Character(s)

notice that the 2nd words are the same 11-letter word. Meaning, the first words are the consoles. Most likely the first one is Vita. the 2nd and 3rd one could be between PS1, PS2, and PS3. BUT, I could not decipher that 11-letter word. My guess is the word "Represented"

So it'll go like this:

Vita Represented Division:

Character(s)

Which means, Gale did not specify how many characters are left, and how many there are for each of the three platforms listed above. So not only has he been very vague about which platforms get any representative, but we also do not know how many characters for each platform.

**bleep** him. What's the **bleep** point of removing all the asterisks on this one, when the remainder of his asterisks (AC and Kat) have been deciphered already. We do not care which platforms are going to get representatives! 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: Something I have noticed in Gale's post

Oct 6, 2012
The point of removing all those asterisks is because he does not know any information, he's trying to be vague as possible to be right no matter what happens.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

The point of this is because he respects SuperBot.Hes not going to give out info without asking SuperBot first.That's down right disrespect,and he could get into legal troubles for that.Not once has Paul gave false info on characters and stages.He won't just say "Yeah here ya go,heres the rest of the characters that weren't announced yet".I think everyone is just being impatient fans.I mean really,is this the only game you guys are waiting for?There are tons of releases to come.Heck im playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle HD and Jet Set Radio HD while waiting for this game.I don't think its fair to Paul that all of a sudden hes the bad guy,just because a flock of angry,impatient fans want more info.He has gave us 100% accurate info in the past.I am positive he will continue to.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (374 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Well he hasn't really revealed actual info, he's just being so vague that it could be anything. Also, he has not provided any proof for his claims.If anyone had any actual info, I'm pretty sure they would instantly reveal it all, and not give out vague hints without any evidence.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

miamiheatowns wrote:
Well he hasn't really revealed actual info, he's just being so vague that it could be anything. Also, he has not provided any proof for his claims.If anyone had any actual info, I'm pretty sure they would instantly reveal it all, and not give out vague hints without any evidence.

So I see your a newcomer.Over the summer,not only has he hinted towards Spike and Sir Dan's reveal,but also Dante,Sackboy,Ratchet and Clank,and Cole.Not to mention Raiden too.I guess you weren't here when he was giving hint pictures towards the characters.2 weeks before Spike was revealed,he had a shirt that said "Old School",and said "The shirt says it all".Another hint was an orange car and a silver car,which hinted towards Ratchet and Clank,prior to their reveal.And before they were revealed,in his Q&A,he answered,Yes,Ratchet and Clank are indeed in the roster.He also hinted towards a Capture the Flag mode.If that mode is real,then I suggest all of you angry,impatient,and delusional fans should sit down and wait,or play other games instead of sitting here with your mouths open,waiting and begging for more info,like baby sparrows.I can't believe Paul actually made an apology article.He doesn't owe anyone an apology.If anything,the people who are ranting him should apologize.All he did was give hype for the game by giving hints towards characters prior to their announcements,which is good.It is quite sad really.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (323 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Think about it like this, old school can mean anything, he could be hinting at spyro or crash, that is exactly my point, old school can mean anything. Also the orange and silver car, that is also vague. Then when spike was revealed, you assumed that he was eight about his old school guess.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Your really thinking out of context.So 2 weeks prior to Spike's announcement,you still think its a coincidence that he knew?Also,why did you leave out the other hints,like the ones with Dante and Cole.Dude,if you were honestly here over the Summer,then we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 6, 2012

ChaozWeezy wrote:

miamiheatowns wrote:

So I see your a newcomer.Over the summer,not only has he hinted towards Spike and Sir Dan's reveal,but also Dante,Sackboy,Ratchet and Clank,and Cole.Not to mention Raiden too.I guess you weren't here when he was giving hint pictures towards the characters.2 weeks before Spike was revealed,he had a shirt that said "Old School",and said "The shirt says it all".Another hint was an orange car and a silver car,which hinted towards Ratchet and Clank,prior to their reveal.And before they were revealed,in his Q&A,he answered,Yes,Ratchet and Clank are indeed in the roster.He also hinted towards a Capture the Flag mode.If that mode is real,then I suggest all of you angry,impatient,and delusional fans should sit down and wait,or play other games instead of sitting here with your mouths open,waiting and begging for more info,like baby sparrows.I can't believe Paul actually made an apology article.He doesn't owe anyone an apology.If anything,the people who are ranting him should apologize.All he did was give hype for the game by giving hints towards characters prior to their announcements,which is good.It is quite sad really.

So what? Even if he hinted towards Capture the Flag, the beta leak has already revealed it weeks before he even hinted about it. It's the same thing for all the hints. 

Oh look a "Lamborghini". From that, we can infer that "Lambo" can be rearranged into "Lomba" and let's just add the letter "x" oh look Ratchet is in the game!

Are you kidding me? Oh look it says "Outdoor Grill" on the background, and a grill uses charcoal or better yet, coal. Therefore, coal = Cole so Cole is in the game!

Those are just both stupid and pointless. Every little hint he does is stupid.

Who do you think gains the most satisfaction?

The fans, who might have actually gotten the hints right, but are still unsure because there were no follow-up confirmation of their answers being correct or not, 

Or Gale, who enjoys watching and reading all the comments trying to pick apart his hints?

This guy may not be a fraud, but he is a **bleep** and an attention **bleep**. Now we have to do hashtags and vote? Are you **bleep** kidding me?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Or it could stand for
First PlayStation division
2nd PlayStation division
3rd PlayStation division

It doesn't really matter cause you still don't get any answers from it.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Oct 6, 2012

pringles4ever wrote:

ChaozWeezy wrote:

miamiheatowns wrote:

So what? Even if he hinted towards Capture the Flag, the beta leak has already revealed it weeks before he even hinted about it. It's the same thing for all the hints. 

Oh look a "Lamborghini". From that, we can infer that "Lambo" can be rearranged into "Lomba" and let's just add the letter "x" oh look Ratchet is in the game!

Are you kidding me? Oh look it says "Outdoor Grill" on the background, and a grill uses charcoal or better yet, coal. Therefore, coal = Cole so Cole is in the game!

Those are just both stupid and pointless. Every little hint he does is stupid.

Who do you think gains the most satisfaction?

The fans, who might have actually gotten the hints right, but are still unsure because there were no follow-up confirmation of their answers being correct or not, 

Or Gale, who enjoys watching and reading all the comments trying to pick apart his hints?

This guy may not be a fraud, but he is a **bleep** and an attention **bleep**. Now we have to do hashtags and vote? Are you **bleep** kidding me?

Are you an idiot?Follow up confirmation? You don't read his articles at all do you? You just skim it and say "Oh hes a fraud,I hate him for giving me legit info!" You need follow-up confirmation?Look at all the characters he hinted at and see all of them were indeed in the roster.Your speaking as if he gave you false info and gave you a middle finger.Dude,I am positive that you are new.To go that far and say that hes a fraud,and that he gives no info?If he were to give curtain hints like,say,a picture of a lightning rod or a lightning strike,People would have known right away that its Cole.He already said prior to putting up the hints over the Summer that the hints won't be obvious at all.Go ahead and be angry at him just because he respects SuperBot and was just trying to keep the hype up for the game.You obviously seem like your sitting here waiting for PSASBR to release new info.I suggest you do something else dude,because your not going to be spoon fed info all the time.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (184 Views)