Reply
Jan 24 2013
By: Ari_Ownx Uncharted Territory 1361 posts
Offline

Someone teach me

9 replies 156 views Edited Jan 24, 2013

how to use BD Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 10 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Someone teach me

Jan 24, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:

how to use BD Smiley Sad


Might be a little easier... IF YOU HAD A MIC! *Slams the door shut and storms off crying*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 2 of 10 (152 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
4120 posts
 

Re: Someone teach me

Jan 24, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Ari_Ownx wrote:

how to use BD Smiley Sad


Might be a little easier... IF YOU HAD A MIC! *Slams the door shut and storms off crying*


This

Message 3 of 10 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
6400 posts
 

Re: Someone teach me

Jan 24, 2013
What they said.
Message 4 of 10 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/19/2012
Offline
579 posts
 

Re: Someone teach me

Jan 24, 2013
I'm your guy.
PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 5 of 10 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/06/2009
Offline
1868 posts
 

Re: Someone teach me

Jan 24, 2013
Fromundaman is your guy he has a amazing Big Daddy also mic needed lol.
Message 6 of 10 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/30/2012
Offline
1361 posts
 

Re: Someone teach me

Jan 24, 2013
eh, guess ill learn by myself
Message 7 of 10 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Someone teach me

Jan 24, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:
eh, guess ill learn by myself

Are you looking into getting a mic, Ari? Or is there some "other" reason that you don't want to use voice chat...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 8 of 10 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/30/2012
Offline
1361 posts
 

Re: Someone teach me

Jan 24, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Ari_Ownx wrote:
eh, guess ill learn by myself

Are you looking into getting a mic, Ari? Or is there some "other" reason that you don't want to use voice chat...?


"other"

Message 9 of 10 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Someone teach me

Jan 24, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Ari_Ownx wrote:
eh, guess ill learn by myself

Are you looking into getting a mic, Ari? Or is there some "other" reason that you don't want to use voice chat...?


"other"


I won't press you for the "other" reason. But if it's a voice thing, you could give the voice changer a try... I mean, I seriously doubt the forum regulars are THAT petty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 10 of 10 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes