Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: Someone should hack the public beta ASAP

Sep 11, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
id hack it if i had time and if i knew the beta would have something new in it i dont think superbot is that stupid to leak everything again

If the beta has new playable characters(Like Heihachi, Toro, etc), then I think it's worth a try. I imagine that "2.0" patch didn't yield anything, otherwise people would have revealed it.

Message 31 of 33 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Sep 11, 2012

If someone did hack the beta just to leak the information. I won't look at them with pride or congratulate them. Only with disdain and displeasure. I'm so tired of having information out when it shouldn't, tired of the mass uproar of potential rage when one bit of info could rupture an entire fanbase.

It's not right. If someone does hack it, for God's sake, keep it to yourself.  TGS is right around the corner and we're getting ever so close to the launch date. This will not sell well if another staggering amount of information is leaked TWO MONTHS before the release time. Not to mention right before an event that will be revealing the information as a surprise for once.

Secrets are meant to be kept until they are revealed when it's necessary. Cheating it will only cause more trouble than it should.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 33 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 11, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

If someone did hack the beta just to leak the information. I won't look at them with pride or congratulate them. Only with disdain and displeasure. I'm so tired of having information out when it shouldn't, tired of the mass uproar of potential rage when one bit of info could rupture an entire fanbase.

It's not right. If someone does hack it, for God's sake, keep it to yourself.  TGS is right around the corner and we're getting ever so close to the launch date. This will not sell well if another staggering amount of information is leaked TWO MONTHS before the release time. Not to mention right before an event that will be revealing the information as a surprise for once.

Secrets are meant to be kept until they are revealed when it's necessary. Cheating it will only cause more trouble than it should.  

agreed people complained for weeks about the leaked characters as if it was SB fault that someone hacked it, and that they should have brought out unleaked characters. I don't want this to happen again

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 33 of 33 (76 Views)
0 Likes