Dec 12 2012
By: kupomogli Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

Someone ragequit as host, then won the next battle

3 replies 167 views Edited Dec 12, 2012

I can't describe how awesome it is to lose my points from what was going to be a win, only to lose more points from the same rage quitter who happened to win the next match.  Keep it up Superbot.  Don't stop there.  Please find more ways to screw people over who want to get to black belt without being a rage quitting **bleep**.

I know a way you can screw over 2v2 people.  If another team rage quits but isn't the host and everyone is tied, the higher belt goes down massive amounts of points.  It's too awesome not to put into the game.  Oh.  Wait.  It's already in the game. 

Keep these awesome tricks to screw people over coming. 

Message 1 of 4 (167 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Re: Someone ragequit as host, then won the next battle

Dec 12, 2012
You get a penalty for quitting now, right? I think its even more than if you just lose.
Message 2 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

No you don't.  If someone who rage quits happens to be the host, there's no penalty.  You've got a 25% chance, and hell if that chance seems to be 80% with the people quitting in my games.  It's usually the first person who quits is always the host.  Just my luck.

The rare chance the person isn't the host.  There are times someone else rage quits as well who is the host.  Then the extremely rare chance the match goes to an end when someone rage quits.  That person is -99 and gets a 4th place loss.

The rage quitters who get lucky enough to be the host in my games need to go play Roulette or something.  You've got almost a 50% chance, better than the 25% chance on here.  You guys would win millions with your luck.

Message 3 of 4 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 12, 2012
I've heard constantly on here that quitting nets you -10 BP, but can;t say I've tested it.
Message 4 of 4 (112 Views)
0 Likes