Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Re: Someone at SuperBot need to show this to Sony

Dec 13, 2012

Would I want to see Insomniac or Naughty Dog focus on Spyro or Crash over Ratchet & Clank or Uncharted? Definitely not. Those PS1 mascots are long dead and trying to ring a few more drops out of that already dead cow, just to please a few hardcore PS fanboys, would just be insulting.

Message 11 of 16 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1226 posts

Dec 13, 2012

ShadowKirby87 wrote:

^Activision isn't doing anything with crash nowadays. Maybe its time for sony to buy crash from activision?

lol Yeah, of course. Sony are just going to stroll into their office and put some money down on the table then walk out with those IP's, right. Ha ha, wow, some people really actually think thats ever going to happen.

And what makes you think Sony would do anything with them anyway? Even under Insomniac, Racket & Clank has fallen from grace with aload of bad, milked games and Naughty Dog have moved on, they've already moved on from Jak which is an IP they still have access to. You really think they'd still be bothering with Crash?

Time to get your heads out of your fantasy land filled **bleep**, people. Sony wont ever get their hands on those IP's again, they dont want to, they dont care about them, and even if they did still own them, they'd be either as bad or as dead as they are under Acti. Sorry reality hurts, but thats the way it is.

Message 12 of 16 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Sony buying back Crash and Spyro would be a miracle, but miracles don't happen. Crash and Spyro being owned by another IP owner would be superb enough for me and just get them out of Activision's overly green thumbed hands.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 13 of 16 (84 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Dec 13, 2012

^I hear ya

oh well at least Mario and Sonic are still around.

Message 14 of 16 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Dec 13, 2012
^ Mario really needs a brake and let Star Fox and F-Zero get some time and Sonic lost a lot of fanbase after how horrible the '06 one was. Sonic Unleashed was the last good Sonic game I liked and played.
 photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 15 of 16 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 13, 2012
Thing is if Crash or Spyro came back with gameplay and elements practically the same as their original classic games but with current gen graphics and a better engine then theyed be a huge hit. Nintendo have always been able to fall back on the "Mario Bros" game formula for every new console they release so I don't see why the same can't happen for Crash and Spyro...sadly the current IP holders simply won't give them up :/
Message 16 of 16 (50 Views)
0 Likes