Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Some things i have to say.

Oct 5, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

The fact that Old Dante deserves a spot MORE than Donte is a fact. No opinion on that. 

Deal with it. Seriously, I hate it the most when people complain and whine that the old one didn't get in. They'd play nearly identical. They'll have a DLC costume that changes him to the old appearance. There is literally nothing else besides retarded 'fan' complaints that can't get over the fact that there's a game like their game. (And yes there will be one; in fact there are confirmed unlockable costumes so for all we know we'll have all 4 previous as well as the new one.)

What I hate most of all is how two faced you guys are. If DmC was called anything else everyone would praise it. But no, now that it has a small connection to a separate franchise, being the name, parts of the story, entire gameplay style, and like 4 characters, everyone damns it to some circle of hell because they aren't allowed to think and realize that nothing has changed, there will still be a DMC5, and the reason Dante is in this is because Ninja Theory is making this version. They've already gotten death threats over the character appearance from immature autistics.

I've played through all the originals and I say this new Dante deserves a spot. I'm hoping NT gets some of the profit so they can get around to making Heavenly Sword 2.

yeah, heavenly sword 2!

wooooo!!!!

Play For Fun!
Message 21 of 27 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Have yet to play the first one, been meaning to for some time.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 22 of 27 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Ninja Theory is one of the massively overlooked companies that tries its hardest to provide for us a decent, awe-inspiring game with interesting aesthetic design, a care for storytelling, and some pretty awesome hack-n-slash elements. Heavenly Sword, being one of my favorite games ever, and Enslaved are its only two games. Capcom's best financial decision, of the past 5 years, was to give support to a dying company and give them partial rights to one of their own franchises.

I hope DmC sells well. I hope it sells so well, that Capcom sells them the IP. They need it. They deserve it.

Message 23 of 27 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I'd rather Sony acquire the studio lol.
Message 24 of 27 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 5, 2012

both heavenly sword and enslaved were one of the most cinematic/theatrical games i've ever played,

really man, the gameplay's good, and the story keeps pulling you,

if they announce heavenly sword 2 for real, that would be awesome!

Play For Fun!
Message 25 of 27 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I did play and enjoy Enslaved. Was surprisingly emotional.
Message 26 of 27 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Oct 5, 2012

kudosed

Message 27 of 27 (33 Views)
0 Likes