02-02-2013 10:20 AM
Hay guys , I really wanna know some more things about this game:
(You don't have to answer all of them if you don't feel like haha)
1. Does Sweet Tooth have AP-Burst combos that don't require comboing into his mine and/or a wall? Can't think of any..
2. Can you combo Jak's up+circle into lvl1? I think that would be pretty cool.
3. I've recently been using Raiden a bit and I must say.. he's pretty **bleep** fun. Should I keep using him , even tho he's "OP" , as some might say? I also don't use Wesker in UMvC3 'couse hes so OP even tho I'm a huge RE fan.. Should I wait till Raiden gets nerfed somewhat more?
4. Does Parappa have a lvl1 confirm? I know there are these situations where your opponent has to guess , but yeah I'm asking for a real "combo".
5. Should Donte be less punishable? I mean , he has long combos and stuff but he's punishable AS F'CK if he misses his 3 square hits..
Thanks for your answers , guys!
(inb4 your grammer sucks)
02-02-2013 10:32 AM
3. They'll never nerf Raiden he was designed to be as good as he is.
5. Considering how easy it is to get AP burst combos off with him I'd say it's a fair trade-off
02-02-2013 10:45 AM
Havent seen that oone before, though it is in training mode. The other player may have time to air dodge. You can use Down-Square twice in a row, watch for where they pop up and surprise them. Otherwise, Parapa's level 1 is risky.