Message 23 of 24 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Re: Some of these people online...

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

I ran into a double Drake 2v2 team yesterday too. Don't remember who my partner was but whoever they chose we schooled those Drakes. They were brown belts so I feel like they MAY have been the same people, but lets be honest their are not just 2 people online donig whatever it takes for an easy win lol.

I was Drake myself, I would literally just toss my barrel out after I saw them do it, and as they run n gunned my direction the barrels would collide and send them flying LOLOL. NOOBS!!!!!! I played them again or a similar team as Jak and that was even more fun because I just stayed off the ground and they could not for the life of them figure out wth to do about it.

People really are just going for a W and not tring to make this game competitive like a SF or UMVC match with risk/reward style gameplay. What most people are doing is pretty much like a Ryu hadoken spam all game, which actually was a thing for a bit at the start of SSF4, so lets just gives these **bleep** some time, they will tire of it as more people learn to avoid their bs and move on and we can all continue to have fun, but in the meantime try to learn to counter the gayness so we can get em the **bleep** outta here quicker lol.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 24 of 24 (54 Views)
0 Likes