Dec 04 2012
By: roydgriffin Lombax Warrior 149 posts

Some more Screenshots of Kat and Emmet and 1vs1 Info

[ Edited ]
17 replies 592 views Edited Dec 4, 2012

In this Article: http://www.polygon.com/2012/12/4/3725568/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-starhawk-gravity-rush-d...

Including some old and new screenshots, like "normal" Kat on the ground, her telekinesis throwing ability and a giant canon of emmet which shoots into the sky.

Also some more shots of the new stage and the article also talks about the moves of the new characters.

Kat's Supers:

"Kat's super moves include a deadlier version of her slide kick at level one, followed by a move that fires two volleys of tracking, stalactite-like projectiles at level two. Her maxed out super move envelopes her in a black cat shroud that delivers deadly one-hit kill slashes and area of effect attacks."

Emmet's Supers:

"While Emmett's level three super wasn't working in the build of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale demoed by Superbot Entertainment, his other super moves were. One modifies whatever gun Emmett currently has equipped, transforming the stock ammunition into an energy blast far deadlier. His second tier super calls down a massive supply drop, killing any enemy unlucky enough to be in its path."

The stage will go like this:

"The other component of PlayStation All-Stars' forthcoming downloadable content, the new stage that features a Wipeout race track cutting through a Heavenly Sword-inspired arena, is split into two parts. It begins atop a mesa reaching high into the sky. In the midst of a battle, that platform crumbles, sending players tumbling into a ravine bordered by a futuristic race track on one side. Any player unlucky enough to be punched or kicked into that track will find themselves electrified and stunned, then likely on the receiving end of a juggle."

I'm really excited for this!^^

My Alundra Moveset:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Alundra-fan-moveset/m-p/39401295#U39401295
Message 1 of 18 (592 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

Re: Some more Screenshots of Kat and Emmet here

Dec 4, 2012

Nice find. This looks very interesting.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 2 of 18 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Rejoice people:

'Player requests for additional ranked modes, including one-on-one play, are currently under consideration. Further refinement of characters that may be over- or under-powered, including popular characters like Kratos and Raiden, are also being reviewed.'
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 3 of 18 (572 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Can't wait to take Kat and Emmett for a spin. I absolutely love situational characters like Radec, Ratchet, and Nathan Drake,  so I know I'll have a blast with Emmett and his Build-n-Battle System (and it's pretty unique that you have ammunition for your guns unlike Radec or Drake who have infinite). I also like to have my fill of tank characters like Toro, Dante and Heihachi, so I know I'll enjoy trying to find some AP Burst Combos with Kat, on top of her character already being cool with the ability to bend gravity and being extremely aerial heavy Smiley Happy that way you're constantly moving around raining hell on people haha. The stage also looks pretty cool, the more stages the better, and helps with the few stages available (since there's not too many, it can get bland at times). All this, on top of Superbot looking into nerfs, buffs, new items and even new features like 1v1 and whatever else they decide to add, will help make this game the best it can be Smiley Happy I'm already having an awesome time, so this is all icing on the cake!

photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 4 of 18 (559 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Re: Some more Screenshots of Kat and Emmet and 1vs1 Info

Dec 4, 2012
Stage looks awesome
Message 5 of 18 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Dec 4, 2012
sounds like they really are listening to us. this game could end up being as good as everyone had hoped it to be! Hopefully Kat and Emmet mark a new age of this game, a complete turn around
Message 6 of 18 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 4, 2012

so emmet will be able to generate AP like parara lol another char that doesnt need to fight  but in his case its worst since he can attack from afar while his machine generates ap behind him lol

Message 7 of 18 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 4, 2012

I'm more interested in the stage oddly.

When playing randomly with friends the first thing that gets boring is the fact that the stages are few and mostly uninspired. This one seems cool, I'd rather have 5 new stages than two characters and a single stage though.

Message 8 of 18 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Dec 4, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

I'm more interested in the stage oddly.

When playing randomly with friends the first thing that gets boring is the fact that the stages are few and mostly uninspired. This one seems cool, I'd rather have 5 new stages than two characters and a single stage though.

Same here. I'm more interested in more stages at this point in the life of PASBR. I'm having plenty of fun with the current roster, but the levels quickly get a little tough to pick between, since most of them are the same, but with little variation.

BUT Superbot would not be able to just make stages without people complaining about not adding more characters too. Sadly.

Message 9 of 18 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 4, 2012
once again, i'm glad it's not a leak Smiley Happy
Play For Fun!
Message 10 of 18 (412 Views)
0 Likes