Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Some more Screenshots of Kat and Emmet and 1vs1 Info

Dec 4, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

I'm more interested in the stage oddly.

When playing randomly with friends the first thing that gets boring is the fact that the stages are few and mostly uninspired. This one seems cool, I'd rather have 5 new stages than two characters and a single stage though.

Same here. I'm more interested in more stages at this point in the life of PASBR. I'm having plenty of fun with the current roster, but the levels quickly get a little tough to pick between, since most of them are the same, but with little variation.

BUT Superbot would not be able to just make stages without people complaining about not adding more characters too. Sadly.

^THAT, is sadly, so true, so effing true...

Play For Fun!
Message 11 of 18 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 4, 2012
also judging by the article, Emmett won't be another "generic shooter character",
i mean, he needs to request other weapons just to change into them?
wow,
psyched to play as him...
Play For Fun!
Message 12 of 18 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I'm just glad we're getting both in packs - a pair of characters & a stage. It's the perfect way of releasing DLC, my only question is, what happens when you play against people without the DLC, specifically in terms of DLC stages ? Then again, considering there aren't any dedicated servers, the match ups will be randomly picked.

Even though it doesn't really effect me as 90% of the time I'm playing locally.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 13 of 18 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Im a bit confused by Kats level3 is it a cinematic instant kill or an area of effect like fat princess?

Message 14 of 18 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Dec 4, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I'm just glad we're getting both in packs - a pair of characters & a stage. It's the perfect way of releasing DLC

Same. Even though I'm more interested in stages, a pack like this is much better than leaving them to individual packs of chars or stages.

I wouldn't mind the costumes coming with a stage either, but costumes to everyone alone in a pack wouldn't be bad either.
 Or maybe a bunch of items to come along with them?

Message 15 of 18 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Dec 4, 2012
There will probably be a mandatory patch that will add all of the new content to everyones game, that way everyone will have Kat's data on there system, even if they haven't purchased her.
Message 16 of 18 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 4, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I'm just glad we're getting both in packs - a pair of characters & a stage. It's the perfect way of releasing DLC, my only question is, what happens when you play against people without the DLC, specifically in terms of DLC stages ? Then again, considering there aren't any dedicated servers, the match ups will be randomly picked.

Even though it doesn't really effect me as 90% of the time I'm playing locally.

I would assume that people without the DLC would still be able to fight against Kat and Emmett.  They just would never be able to be matched up on the Fearless stage

Message 17 of 18 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: Some more Screenshots of Kat and Emmet here

Dec 4, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Rejoice people:

'Player requests for additional ranked modes, including one-on-one play, are currently under consideration. Further refinement of characters that may be over- or under-powered, including popular characters like Kratos and Raiden, are also being reviewed.'

I am indeed rejoicing. Hoping Nariko can get a little atention. that will make me focus on her again Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 18 (48 Views)
0 Likes