Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: So.....

Oct 10, 2012
I think the delay and the leak really just messed up SuperBots whole marketing strategy, which I really don't think they'll be able to fix at this point. All they can do now is be as straight forward as possible about the games contents and go crazy with advertising. Casual consumers have to really recognise this game instead of referring it to Sonys Smash Bros. If they can really blow this game up like EA done with Battlefield 3 and Activisions been doing with there Call of Duty games i.e. adverts on TV and cinemas, posters on buses & bus stops, billboards etc, then they'll create massive buzz over this game as news spreads. I'd imagine anyone familiar with the Playstation brand would be drawn to a massive billboard with the entire roster as it is on the official website. It's all SuperBot & Sony can do to ensure the game sells well, because at this point reveals and ambiguity isn't helping anyone.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 11 of 13 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Oct 10, 2012
They definitely leaked more then usual.. we knew most of the last of the characters way before release. we STILL have not gotten official announcement for the other leaked stages. Smiley Tongue
Message 12 of 13 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Oct 10, 2012

If we're lucky, the last few stages and some more rivalries and game modes.

Also, we might get some new info from Paul Gale today.

Message 13 of 13 (49 Views)
0 Likes