Wastelander
646 posts

Re: So you guys are telling me...

Oct 12, 2012

He did not say that those characters were cut, he said they were considered but were never added.

The reason he said it "got as high as 28/30 at some point" is because his source is appearently only periodically involved with SuperBot, so he gets bits and pieces here and there, things like, "They're talking about this..." and "They're thinking about putting in..."

The only characters that he says were definitely said to have been in the game are Crash, Cloud, Snake, and Wander.

The rest were just ideas or negotiations...

Message 11 of 26 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Oct 12, 2012

If those 4 characters were certainly in, then why does everyone think there are only 20 characters? There is no way Superbot would cut those 4 characters especially Crash and Cloud

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 12 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Oct 12, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

If those 4 characters were certainly in, then why does everyone think there are only 20 characters? There is no way Superbot would cut those 4 characters especially Crash and Cloud

They might be DLC

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 13 of 26 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Your saying that they might be. Which means that you think there is a chance that they are not in at all. But why would Superbot not put those characters in at all. They are some of the most wanted characters

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 14 of 26 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Oct 12, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Your saying that they might be. Which means that you think there is a chance that they are not in at all. But why would Superbot not put those characters in at all. They are some of the most wanted characters

Because they are third party and they couldnt get the rights or developers decided not to have them in the game anymore

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 15 of 26 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Oct 12, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Your just as confused as we are, Omar and the SuperBot team are saying "only 20, trust us." Whereas Paul Gale, and quite a few other people with inside sources have said that the roster is definitely upwards of 20.

And now Paul has given us those 4 specific characters.

It's extremely strange.

Message 16 of 26 (108 Views)
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Well what about Wander? And why would Activision not want Crash in? All that would do is get publicity for Crash, which could get him another game, which means more money for Activision

Message 17 of 26 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Oct 12, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Well what about Wander? And why would Activision not want Crash in? All that would do is get publicity for Crash, which could get him another game, which means more money for Activision

Those are questions none of us have answers to.

I doubt that any of this means that Activision backed out, though.

I think that either SuperBot is faking us out to keep relations good between them and the 3rd Parties, or Sony is pulling some stuff with moving On-Disc material to DLC.

Message 18 of 26 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Oct 12, 2012

@HyperStory

so do you think Crash is in?

Message 19 of 26 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Oct 12, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

@HyperStory

so do you think Crash is in?

I do.

Message 20 of 26 (78 Views)
0 Likes