Reply
Splicer
Registered: 09/22/2012
Offline
71 posts
 

Re: So you guys are telling me...

Oct 12, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Well what about Wander? And why would Activision not want Crash in? All that would do is get publicity for Crash, which could get him another game, which means more money for Activision


Team Ico might not have wanted their characters involved in this game for whatever the reason. As for Activison well who the hell knows. Its best not to think about why we might not get certain characters and just look forward to the game.

Message 21 of 26 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/04/2012
Offline
41 posts
 

Re: So you guys are telling me...

Oct 12, 2012
we just have to wait and see what unfolds and as Omar would say..."stay tuned"
Photobucket
Message 22 of 26 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
2220 posts
 

Re: So you guys are telling me...

Oct 12, 2012

Oh well I dont care what all these negative community members have to say. I will be the one laughing when those 4 characters are confirmed because I know we are going to get those 4 characters

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 23 of 26 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/22/2012
Offline
71 posts
 

Re: So you guys are telling me...

Oct 12, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Oh well I dont care what all these negative community members have to say. I will be the one laughing when those 4 characters are confirmed because I know we are going to get those 4 characters


Not being negative in all honesty, I just don't see why people are getting so excited over characters that might not be in the game. Just because Paul Gale said they were considered doesn't automatically confirm them especially after the game director said there was only 20 launch characters and no unlockables. Seriously just think for a second.

 

Message 24 of 26 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: So you guys are telling me...

Oct 12, 2012

gh3555 wrote:

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Oh well I dont care what all these negative community members have to say. I will be the one laughing when those 4 characters are confirmed because I know we are going to get those 4 characters


Not being negative in all honesty, I just don't see why people are getting so excited over characters that might not be in the game. Just because Paul Gale said they were considered doesn't automatically confirm them especially after the game director said there was only 20 launch characters and no unlockables. Seriously just think for a second.

 


DLC.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 25 of 26 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
Registered: 09/22/2012
Offline
71 posts
 

Re: So you guys are telling me...

Oct 12, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

gh3555 wrote:

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Oh well I dont care what all these negative community members have to say. I will be the one laughing when those 4 characters are confirmed because I know we are going to get those 4 characters


Not being negative in all honesty, I just don't see why people are getting so excited over characters that might not be in the game. Just because Paul Gale said they were considered doesn't automatically confirm them especially after the game director said there was only 20 launch characters and no unlockables. Seriously just think for a second.

 


DLC.


Yeah DLC could be the solution. I got the impression the guy thought these 4 characters were on disk

 

Message 26 of 26 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes