I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Re: So yesterday this happened...

Feb 19, 2013

The worst trolls I ever met were in ranked 2v2. 2 toros, both just flew away with the Oni to sleep thing until they were off screen, one of them finally got lvl 1, came down, confirmed my partner, then flew back up with the other toro off screen. For the next 2:30 they just stayed up there and won with a single kill. I was drake and was even trying as hard as I could to get them down with the grendade launcher but even if i hit them they would just recover and continue the sleep oni loop. I could barely get halfway to lvl 2 before the match ended because of only getting single grenade launcher hits and my partner just dropped his controller at the 2:30 mark. Most guys who exploit something like that are actually both not that great just happen to know an exploit and since its 2v2 everytime you do avoid it they can just put you right back in it instead of you getting away (talkin about your grab loop thing)

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 21 of 68 (318 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:

THATS THE SAME RAIDEN I PLAYED WITH LAST NIGHT!!!!

I think his partners name was Shawnography.

Ring a bell?

Spot on thats them.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 22 of 68 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Digidevil4 wrote:

Quite update, the raidens name is

ZolanTonboGiri

I didnt message the ratchet so I dont have his name.

I fought that player, I think. I think I remember fighting someone by that name.

If u have a mic and would like to fight with or against me, add me!
Message 23 of 68 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Feb 20, 2013
There was a team I remember playing a few days ago. They were trolling up a storm with Drake and Sackboy spamming barrel and cake respectively. Both of them would be like "I like shoot barrel/cake!" They sounded like they had a mental problem and they weren't playing all that seriously. My Sly partner just sat in his dynamite barrel the whole match lol.
Message 24 of 68 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Well, they were just better than you, as the toro were better than BigPoppa. Your looping was cheaper than anything they did, you just need more practice.

I reported your message though, since you shouldn't post players' names here. You might be lying.

Message 25 of 68 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Feb 20, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

The worst trolls I ever met were in ranked 2v2. 2 toros, both just flew away with the Oni to sleep thing until they were off screen, one of them finally got lvl 1, came down, confirmed my partner, then flew back up with the other toro off screen. For the next 2:30 they just stayed up there and won with a single kill. I was drake and was even trying as hard as I could to get them down with the grendade launcher but even if i hit them they would just recover and continue the sleep oni loop. I could barely get halfway to lvl 2 before the match ended because of only getting single grenade launcher hits and my partner just dropped his controller at the 2:30 mark. Most guys who exploit something like that are actually both not that great just happen to know an exploit and since its 2v2 everytime you do avoid it they can just put you right back in it instead of you getting away (talkin about your grab loop thing)

I thought I recognized your name, I played a game with you yesterday.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 26 of 68 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Feb 22, 2013

palatablepanda wrote:

Well, they were just better than you, as the toro were better than BigPoppa. Your looping was cheaper than anything they did, you just need more practice.

I reported your message though, since you shouldn't post players' names here. You might be lying.

Well congratulations for missing the point of the topic entirely.

1. They were not better than me, they were spamming throw in a pit and running away. How is that an indication of a better player? I could pick ratchet, go up against 2 black belts and do the same thing. (sure its escapable but you can just keep doing it, camp in a pit and wait over and over, its not hard)

2. I know the loop is cheap, thats why I did it. Its a free kill and he was pissing me off by running away from and over. I couldnt confirm him cause I dont know combos that lead into level 1. (only Down throw, Grind at the time. Now debris ones aswell).

3. You clearly didnt read my entire post if you think reporting me in this situation is appropriate. After the way they played they deserve their accounts banned.

If you are going to come in here and be a smart **bleep** at least understand the topic -.-

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 27 of 68 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Feb 22, 2013

I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. I can't remember his name but he and his friend just act like absolute tools to everyone they play against. He just runs away the whole game until he can catch you with a dive kick.

Message 28 of 68 (202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

I understood.

1. If you can't counter them, they are better than you. They sounded like they were enjoying it, but you came here to complain. Chain throwing and fleeing is effective, if you don't like or can't avoid it, it's your problem.

2. Since what you did is cheaper, you shouldn't complain. It's embarassing.

3. The reported post was your second, you typed their account name. I don't think that's allowed. They were just playing, the account that most deserves a ban is yours for breaking the rules, but nobody deserves a ban.

Since you didn't type about the game's end, I assume you ragequitted?

Message 29 of 68 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 23, 2013
Can you not read, panda? He clearly mentioned the end of the game. Or are you just too stupid of a troll?
Message 30 of 68 (177 Views)
0 Likes