I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Re: So who do you think will be the next dlc characters?

Nov 16, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

kenan456 wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

kenan456 wrote:
i think they should add the whole friends cast, jk (i don't think you guys know what friends is, maybe too young)

i would main as joey

no one will pick chandler

he'd be my practice dummy haha

lol

Message 41 of 68 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 16, 2012
An Ubisoft Rep, or more first and third party characters.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 42 of 68 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

I´d love to see a DLC with a Chimera and Abe as rivals. The Chimera are actually quite similar to the Sligs in Oddworld...they are half alien, half machine. The Sligs were ordered to suppress Abe and his friends and kept them as slaves. The Chimera could try this as well and Abe would again be trying to save his friends and escape. So a Chimera and Abe would work out as rivals.

The chance that this will happen is like 1%, but an Abe fan may dream. Smiley Happy

Chimera                                                Slig

Message 43 of 68 (201 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 16, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
Im hoping for either nathan hale or joseph capelli dart feld wouldnt be bad either the reason i say nathan hale or joseph capelli is because how would the chimera story go and with joseph or nathan in thier story and cutscenes they can actually talk.

chimeras do talk their own language sure we dont understand it on the game   they could add some subs like they do with bowser on mario games and we see the intos are just pictures  and the rival scene if a human his is rival he doesnt need to talk he will try to kill/infect it to turn it on a chimera  and polygon man is also a human of some kind so not much is needed for him to speak because chimeras worst enemies are humans he has reasons to attack it without much trouble.

Message 44 of 68 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 16, 2012
A mortal Kombat rep... the one who is in my signature!
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 45 of 68 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Hoping for either Nathan Hale R2 Ending, Ellen from Folklore, ND Crash Bandicoot & IG Spyro The Dragon.

Message 46 of 68 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I love the Resistance games, but strangely I find Nathan Hale more iconic than the Chimera. Something about the yellow eyes, and he got real creepy at the end of R2.
Message 47 of 68 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

barker09 wrote:
I love the Resistance games, but strangely I find Nathan Hale more iconic than the Chimera. Something about the yellow eyes, and he got real creepy at the end of R2.

Yeah, but at least the Chimera wouldn´t look like a third Cole with yellow eyes and guns. 

just kidding, Nathan Hale fans.

Message 48 of 68 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I'm willing to bet Dart Field will be next. The fact that Cloud isn't in the launch roster to begin with shows that Square is playing hard-to-get. So I don't have my hopes up for any FF or KH character, as much as I'd love Tifa, Cloud, Sora, and/or Yuffie. I do expect Crash will eventually make it, due to the immense pressure on Activision. Spyro, not so sure about him. Even if we got him, it would sadly be the Skylanders version (most likely). The King from Katamari may be easier for SuperBot to make now that the fans have e-mailed them movelists for him. They said they wanted to add him early on but they had creativity problems, so he is likely. I can't see them not having a Katamari stage in the future. As for Snake, he is always a possibility. Konami are the ones making Rising, not some side company. If not, then maybe we'll get Big Boss around the release of Ground Zeroes. Ray-Man is anyone's guess. Tomba is likely, his company wants him in All-Stars. Abe is possible for the same reason, but not likely sadly. The fact that he's equally shared with Xbox makes jt unlikely. But I could be wrong, I mean, they added Big Daddy right? Croc, no chance in the 9th circle of he!!, though I'd love to have him. Sonic characters are still possible, even Sonic himself, nothing to prove or disprove it. His inclusion in Brawl means nothing. Japan Studio doesn't want anything to do with it. Castle Crashers would be amazing, but there's no way of knowing if they'll make it. Even though its one of the best-selling PSN games. I don't really care much for Assassin's Creed, but a character from the series is very possible. That's my take.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 49 of 68 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Ethan Mars

Photobucket
Message 50 of 68 (118 Views)
0 Likes