Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1035 posts
 

Re: So who do you think will be the next dlc characters?

Nov 16, 2012

she was leaked when the loco roco stage was leaked

Message 31 of 68 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1035 posts
 

Re: So who do you think will be the next dlc characters?

Nov 16, 2012

DisturbedSavio wrote:

kenan456 wrote:
ico and wander were dlc in lbp?

yup.. 

 

 

ico wander


I GOT TO GET IT!!!!

 

Message 32 of 68 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: So who do you think will be the next dlc characters?

Nov 16, 2012

kenan456 wrote:

she was leaked when the loco roco stage was leaked


That's still disputed the picture was too blurry to tell.  If she was leaked back then, then why didn't she make it into the game?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 33 of 68 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1035 posts
 

Re: So who do you think will be the next dlc characters?

Nov 16, 2012

joblade wrote:

kenan456 wrote:

she was leaked when the loco roco stage was leaked


That's still disputed the picture was too blurry to tell.  If she was leaked back then, then why didn't she make it into the game?


its kinda like uncharted 3 they said they were already working on dlc before the game came out, but she wasn't ready i guess, because they did the planning a while back and they didn't know how popular she would be... my guess at it

 

Message 34 of 68 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/11/2012
Offline
137 posts
 

Re: So who do you think will be the next dlc characters?

Nov 16, 2012
Chimera Soldier and Big Boss
Message 35 of 68 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1035 posts
 

Re: So who do you think will be the next dlc characters?

Nov 16, 2012
i think they should add the whole friends cast, jk (i don't think you guys know what friends is, maybe too young)
Message 36 of 68 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: So who do you think will be the next dlc characters?

Nov 16, 2012

kenan456 wrote:
i think they should add the whole friends cast, jk (i don't think you guys know what friends is, maybe too young)

i would main as joey

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 68 (172 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1035 posts
 

Re: So who do you think will be the next dlc characters?

Nov 16, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

kenan456 wrote:
i think they should add the whole friends cast, jk (i don't think you guys know what friends is, maybe too young)

i would main as joey


no one will pick chandler

 

Message 38 of 68 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: So who do you think will be the next dlc characters?

Nov 16, 2012

kenan456 wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

kenan456 wrote:
i think they should add the whole friends cast, jk (i don't think you guys know what friends is, maybe too young)

i would main as joey


no one will pick chandler

 


he'd be my practice dummy haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 39 of 68 (165 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: So who do you think will be the next dlc characters?

Nov 16, 2012
No Crash or Cloud no care.
Message 40 of 68 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes