Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: So which rumor are you standing behind?

Dec 4, 2012
I really hope Kat and Emmett are rivals. Just for khknight's sake.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 11 of 22 (142 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Yeah I doubt a VGA announcement too now that this new content has just been shown, and the comments on the development process being long.

there's probably going to be a "Here Comes a New Challenger" trailer, i'm hoping too since we get to see some gameplay footage...

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

colombotron19 wrote:
from what I hear this game hasn't gotten the sales it deserves and they wouldn't include two secret charaters because they want more people to buy it.

What nonesense have you been listening to?

Sony says the sales are satisfying and doing good. Don't believe the guys only talking about the UK charts, because it doesn't matter if ONE country does bad with sales, that's not the point. Japan has even gotten the game yet and the sales are good. It'll only increase in sales, once that market opens up.

i think the reason Sony is saying that the sales are 'satisfying' and doing 'good' is because they relased the game on a **bleep** date, competing against WAY too many AAA titles and the WiiU launch,

and from what they were able to get, it was pretty satisfying considering what they had to go through...

Play For Fun!
Message 12 of 22 (140 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Dec 4, 2012

I think/HOPE that Emmett and Kat arn't rivals.

its a good chance to see Infected Emmett Fighting infected Nathan Hale....infected is prob not the right word for Emmett but you get my point.

and i'v seen alot of requests for The king of cosmos...not played KATAMARI but from what i'v heard he would be a good rival for Kat.

I'm looking forward to it whatever we get........2 or 4 whatevs

wp14_1.jpgstarhawk_hd_wallpaper.jpg

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 13 of 22 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Seeing that kat and emmet are unfinished, i highly doubt they are going to be pack of 4. Unless the other 2 are ready, but they don't really want to advertise them, but that doesnt make any sense
Message 14 of 22 (119 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Having Kat and Emmett as rivals would be lame and stupid. I hope they reveal two more characters and one of them hoping to be Nathan Hale. Emmett vs Hale make a lot more sense.

Message 15 of 22 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Does anyone really even care about the rivalries ? Maybe if the arcade was more story oriented, I'd expect more thought.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 16 of 22 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Moonlight150 wrote: But it does seem odd to me that a whole company is working on 2 characters and a stage. Although I'm sure a part is constantly working on patch ideas and analyzing online, and I have no idea what goes into making characters and stages, so maybe it does take almost their entire development team lol.

I imagine the team's split in half now. One half is working on Kat, Emmett and the Heavenly Sword/Wipeout stage, the other half is responsible for the upcoming patch and any future patches that follow, exactly as you suggested.

And yes, these two characters plus stage would be a lot of work. Superbot have noticeably made an effort to accurately represent the original franchises, and they seem to be doing the same here (Kat seems to be cel shaded for a start). Plus there's a lot of work that goes into making a character: the model, the moveset, the voiceover/sound work, particle effects, balancing. It's not just "let's copy and paste them from Gravity Rush/Starhawk" With a stage on top of that, and one that blends the drastically different art styles of Heavenly Sword and Wipeout at that, there will be quite a few people working on them.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 17 of 22 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Dec 4, 2012

I think we could possibly see more DLC characters other than Kat and Emmett, since Seth Killian did state that those two are the first batch of DLC characters.

Message 18 of 22 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Dec 4, 2012

I only believe what we've been shown.

But, no one at Superbot has said that they are rivals (to my knowledge). I think what Seth said was "Hmmmm, are they rivals?" 

Message 19 of 22 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 4, 2012
If the future DLC characters are all going to be sold i. pairs, I'm of the thought that the pairs will be rivals.

this is me helping
Message 20 of 22 (79 Views)
0 Likes