Jan 06 2013
By: IrosoMeyi Splicer 88 posts

So when are things going to be fixed...

4 replies 285 views Edited Jan 6, 2013

I love this game and I really mean that but things around here need some fixing. 

-There is some really major server lag that occurs randomly in game and it can sometimes cause death to those who are unfortunate  I my self have suffered this  A LOT my self and I could be doing great but end up getting server lag and then the next thing I know my team loses and its game over..

-What the hell gives with all the server error codes? The match doesn't even begin and the next thing I know I get "NETWORK ERROR" then XXXX-XXXX Code so far I've recorded these 3 codes that happen and there are many more but I always forget to write them down

List of error codes I've gotten so far:

0255-010A

09E3-0115

0000-0025

a LOT more than that and if you guys can show give me some more that would be great.. 

Nerfs need to start rolling in for certain characters I won't name any because I don't want a flame war to start here etc. But My biggest problem with the game is Random lag spikes and error codes poping up all of a sudden when everything in the match is smooth and ending my fun.

I dont know if any one else gets the bug were there game freezes when the moment it says "Oppens found connecting" and then their game freezes and you need to reboot your PS3 etc. Anything else you guys wanna add? I still love this game and I'll still play it but if the little stuff isn't fixed anytime soon its time to put the game on the shelf.

Message 1 of 5 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Re: So when are things going to be fixed...

Jan 6, 2013

Good question, I wanna say that it will happen whenever we stop buying their dlc and make them update it properly. They may never get around to it, but we need to keep up the assaults so that we can say we tried to have the game bugs fixed.

Message 2 of 5 (229 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Good question the answer to that is when pigs fap
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 3 of 5 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Message 4 of 5 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 7, 2013

jon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 5 of 5 (169 Views)
0 Likes