Highlighted
Jul 29 2012
By: D-Squad3 Fender Bender 2905 posts

So what's SuperBot's next move?

[ Edited ]
30 replies 264 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

Basically all of their secrets have been exposed. No more character speculation, modes etc. We're lucky if we can get a few more characters that aren't in the beta files.

I feel like each panel announcement from now on will be less exciting, I guess it's also my fault for going on the internet. lol

There are people who seem like they are no longer buying this game due to the leaked roster, I'm also quite disappointed in the 8 leaked roster but I'm still buying the game.

I mean Raiden over Snake? New Dante over original Dante? No Crash, Spyro or a Final Fantasy character rep is killing me right now. And I remember when they announced Cole, I was wondering where Evil Cole was but I was totally not expecting him to be another character! **bleep**! Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 31 (264 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Re: So what's SuperBot's next move?

Jul 29, 2012
Maybe its not NEW dante. Maybe that guy just put in that dante as a picture lol.

I have played you online, your really freaking good. So i hope this wont turn some people off on here. I mean NO spyro or crash is expected. Activision. Square Enix not giving a **bleep** isnt new.

This roster is fantastic and my hype stands strong for this game.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 31 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Jul 29, 2012

The character leaks could be fake. The stage leaks are definitely real, though.

Message 3 of 31 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Jul 29, 2012

well im happy as long as there is liek 5 more unannounced characters

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 4 of 31 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Jul 29, 2012

ZombieScientist wrote:

The character leaks could be fake. The stage leaks are definitely real, though.

Right now it's unlikely that they're fake, the hackers got the files and the 8 characters mentioned are listed.

Message 5 of 31 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I believe there will still be more characters and if no square enix activision rep its ok now maybe we can get both rayman and assassins creed character from ubisoft i mean ubisoft and sony seem to have a good relationship.
Message 6 of 31 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Jul 29, 2012
It's true we may know the characters but that still doesn't mean we won't be excite. When cole and jak were leaked I was still excited to see how they would play like, what their supers are and even what costumes they would be wearing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 7 of 31 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I don't care about the rest as long as Spike is announced! 

Message 8 of 31 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

joblade wrote:
It's true we may know the characters but that still doesn't mean we won't be excite. When cole and jak were leaked I was still excited to see how they would play like, what their supers are and even what costumes they would be wearing.

Well Paul leaked Jak a long time ago but we couldn't be 100% sure it was real and I don't think Cole was leaked until the day of his announcement which is why it was still exciting. But since these are actual files from the beta, these leaked characters are pretty much confirmed which reduces my personal hype.

Message 9 of 31 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Jul 29, 2012

guys dont believe the leak because i think they put that for a reason. If they get spyro i just hope he's oringinal.

Message 10 of 31 (153 Views)
0 Likes