Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 07 2012
By: UnleashedMonkey Wastelander 682 posts

So what are some sackboy combos?

4 replies 862 views Edited Dec 7, 2012

so yea, hes my main and i spend a lot of time in training trying to do some combos w/ him. (no i dont just spam the cake so no posts about stupid things like "just spam")

so far the best combo ive been able to do gives 135 ap; its:

vO, box, box, ^box, >triangle, O

what are some of your combos?

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 1 of 5 (862 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Re: So what are some sackboy combos?

Dec 7, 2012

UnleashedMonkey wrote:

so yea, hes my main and i spend a lot of time in training trying to do some combos w/ him. (no i dont just spam the cake so no posts about stupid things like "just spam")

so far the best combo ive been able to do gives 135 ap; its:

vO, box, box, ^box, >triangle, O

what are some of your combos?

I could hav sworn that combo only generates 130 AP.  I've done it before, but only remember it getting 130.  I don't know any other ones that go higher, but this one is pretty good and can be set up by using the grabinator first, then placing the shock pad.  Sackboy actually has some surprisingly good combos, but people just prefer to spam, which is hilarious because it can take longer to generate AP by just spamming.

Message 2 of 5 (845 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Up triangle, up square, square.
Grab up, up triangle, circle.
Forward triangle, down circle, square combo, down square ( or jump and forward square or circle)
Message 3 of 5 (841 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Side triangle, down circle, nuetral square x2, up square, side triangle, nuetral circle.

This is the only combo I am willing to give away though.
Message 4 of 5 (827 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 7, 2012
A bread-and-butter combo would be Side-Triangle, Down-Circle, Circle. This is a simple, yet safe combo to do. You can even omit the Side-Triangle bit if your opponents are close to you.

Another combo-ish I found that's close-ranged is Up-Circle, (air) Square. It's good to catch opponents off guard and follow-up with an aerial Square, Side-Triangle, or Side-Square for a Frankensteiner throw from high above.

The other combos I know...well, they're already mentioned. XD
~So much knowledge, so little time. Let's get going and play to our heart's content~
Message 5 of 5 (821 Views)
0 Likes