Sackboy
518 posts

Re: So wait is Crash/Cloud/Kat...?

Sep 12, 2012
every playable character will have a story, i would not take too much with that interview cause they did not want to spoiler or reveal anything in that interview that was not already known..
Message 11 of 39 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Sep 12, 2012
I think you are right, but the way it was said in the interview just...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos is always appreciated

All Stars Theme
Message 12 of 39 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Have Kat, Crash and Cloud been leaked? I see people constantly responding to the three of them as if they have been, but I've ever only seen evidence for Kat.

Kat has been hinted at and i think even leaked, this fits with PG's 3 females and eliminates lightning. therefore with PG's hint to square sora or cloud. And crash is just very wanted.

Message 13 of 39 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2036 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Have Kat, Crash and Cloud been leaked? I see people constantly responding to the three of them as if they have been, but I've ever only seen evidence for Kat.

no, but there was a screen shot of the website, and supposedly Kat was on there.  However, of the 3, Kat has the best chances because:

1)shes a female

2)she'd be only character to represent Vita

3)Playstation Excliusive.

Message 14 of 39 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: So wait, no story for Crash/Cloud/Kat...?

Sep 12, 2012
Every character will have a story. I think they mean you have to ulock the last few
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 15 of 39 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 12, 2012

they're trying to not reveal too much, and by saying the 20 main characters, they aren't letting slip how many actual characters there are in the game. I think its a smart move. Why wouldn't they get a story mode?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 16 of 39 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1478 posts

Sep 12, 2012
It will be like toon link, jigglypuff and wolf. Maybe sonic since he only appeared like 5 sec in the subspace emissary.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 17 of 39 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Where is this interview?
Message 18 of 39 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Sep 12, 2012
I think that by saying there are 20 main characters, he was trying to show that each characters has their own story instead of everyone having the same story. He only said twenty so that he didnt give anything away.
Message 19 of 39 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Dispy657 wrote:

So Superbot already said that the 20 confirmed characters is all the main characters (with story) in the game

and all thats left is unlockable characters, this would mean we will see no story for both Crash / Cloud / Kat

which really IMO is sad, what do you guys think? 

EDIT: Im saying this on the background of an Interview where Omar said that the 20 now confirmed is the "MAIN" Characters for the game, he also confirmed there's gonna be more character reveals, but the ones we know are the "main" what is behind the "Main" is unknown, but I think it's because the few caharacters left are the ones who made it in the game during late development = no story mode for them, which IMO is sad. Take it how you want, I really hope im wrong tho, it wouldn't be the same if some of the most wanted characters doesn't have a story even if the stories aren't saying that much.

i remember that interview, they said that because they didnt want to say how many characters are in the game (roster count) the DLC may not have stories though:/ sadly enough

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 20 of 39 (148 Views)
0 Likes