Highlighted
Jul 18 2012
By: DanteShirosaki Wastelander 687 posts

So um, Selvaria Bles?

36 replies 821 views Edited Jul 18, 2012

Yes, just oh my god yes. Selvaria Bles is one of the main antagonist of the game "Valkyria Chronicles." Fans liked her so much that the creators of the game had her make a cameo appearance in Valkyria Chronicles 2 and brought her back in Valkyria chronicles 3 despite her death in the first game. She even got a DLC adaption called "Behind her Blue Flame." I figure that she would be perfect for this game, and if not as an individual character that is on the disc at launch, at least a DLC. 

Her Supers

Level 1 Super- She thrust foward once in a straight line, any enemies caught in her path are eradicated

Level 2 Super- She points her lance foward and fires Stream of her blue flames foward hitting anyone in the way.

Level 3 Super- Selvaria refines her power for a short time capable of firing short blast and lunges at opponents in her path.

persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 1 of 37 (821 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Re: So um, Selvaria Bles?

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

I so support this! Love Valkyria Chronicles

Message 2 of 37 (817 Views)
Sackboy
488 posts

Jul 18, 2012
God yes!
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 3 of 37 (806 Views)
Wastelander
687 posts

Jul 18, 2012

The one problem I can't decide however is if she should use the Lance as her main weapon or her sword.

Message 4 of 37 (793 Views)
Sackboy
488 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Not sure maybe use lance only for supers? not sure.

Sword

sword2

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 5 of 37 (786 Views)
Shinra Executive
42170 posts

Jul 18, 2012
I'm obviously behind this. And her inclusion in VC2 was kind of poor because she doesn't have her Valkyria powers as a cameo if I recall and the reason she's in VC3 is because VC3 takes place alongside VC1.

I think though that she should activate her Valkyria powers as her Lv 3 Super and not use this as part of her standard arsenal. Lv 2 should maybe be the Ruhm. Or if she does use her Valkyria powers for her Supers, her Lv 3 should be her 'Final Attack' that she used in VC1 when she sacrificed herself (although this would fall into the 'Kill All' category).

She'd be a good addition to play at both long and close range.

Message 6 of 37 (784 Views)
Wastelander
687 posts

Jul 18, 2012

That's what I'm having trouble with. I've seen most of the anime and she hardly uses her sword, she only used it once or twice. Other than that she used her lance and shield to just Decimate and destroy everything in her way.

Message 7 of 37 (773 Views)
Shinra Executive
42170 posts

Jul 18, 2012
I'd say that since she's adept at using her Lance & Shield, she'd be pretty adept at swordplay in general (sans the extra speed/power behind it) so just let her use it when she's not powered up or just keep her to playing ranged in her normal form with the Ruhm.

If she plays long range, give her maybe a few close quarters moves (a few kicks, maybe being the time to use her sword then to create some distance/combo setups) and give her a ragnite grenade attack too.

If Valkyria Powers aren't standard:
Lv 1 / Lv 2 - Tank Support or Ruhm Assault
Lv 3 - Activate Valkyria Powers (becomes a melee monster; increased speed, can teleport).

If Valkyria Powers are standard:
Essentially what you listed in the OP except for Lv 3 being her final attack from the first game.

Message 8 of 37 (758 Views)
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Jul 18, 2012
awesome!
Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 9 of 37 (751 Views)
Wastelander
687 posts

Jul 18, 2012

I mean would it be possible that she uses her Lance and shield as basic fighting styles without using her blast and just uses her supers to compliment her lance that's already there.

Like the thrust, she'd just thrust foward and killing one person or two if you're lucky.

The second one would have to be easilly avoided or a small blast, not something huge.

And her Level 3 she gains the  ability to fire her blast as projectiles. And as you said, Bonus movement speed and teleportation.

Message 10 of 37 (743 Views)
0 Likes