Reply
Highlighted
Jul 27 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts
Offline

So, nobody's noticed........

23 replies 360 views Edited Jul 27, 2012

Untitled.png

I think PaRappa is gay o.o

Just putting that out there....... 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 1 of 24 (360 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
370 posts
 

Re: So, nobody's noticed........

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

lmao 3033 a gay Rapping kungfu dog. thats a lil far fetched but whatever hes so anxious to "recieve" must be something big... no pun intended 

Message 2 of 24 (344 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
330 posts
 

Re: So, nobody's noticed........

Jul 27, 2012
Haha this made my day xD
Message 3 of 24 (335 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/29/2009
Offline
762 posts
 

Re: So, nobody's noticed........

Jul 27, 2012

Haha ive always thought this too, but he fancys that flower girl so its all good, actually wait hes in love with a flower thats even worse...

Rayman for all stars
Message 4 of 24 (326 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: So, nobody's noticed........

Jul 27, 2012

Monkee-King_ wrote:

lmao 3033 a gay Rapping kungfu dog. thats a lil far fetched but i wouldnt ever be so anxious to ummm "recieve" that i get on stage and rap about it. he must be recieving something big... no pun intended 


Hahaha! Tell me about it! This pup must be incredibly horny!


yoyomahmah wrote:
Haha this made my day xD

 

I'm glad! :] LOL

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 5 of 24 (323 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: So, nobody's noticed........

Jul 27, 2012
Lol no you should play parappas game. Its a bit out of context hehe
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 6 of 24 (322 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: So, nobody's noticed........

Jul 27, 2012

Frinker wrote:

Haha ive always thought this too, but he fancys that flower girl so its all good, actually wait hes in love with a flower thats even worse...


LOL Maybe it's recent! o.o Like what just recently happened to John Travolta o.o

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 7 of 24 (319 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: So, nobody's noticed........

Jul 27, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
Lol no you should play parappas game. Its a bit out of context hehe

LOL! Does he recieve mail, or something? o.o

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 8 of 24 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/29/2009
Offline
762 posts
 

Re: So, nobody's noticed........

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Frinker wrote:

Haha ive always thought this too, but he fancys that flower girl so its all good, actually wait hes in love with a flower thats even worse...


LOL Maybe it's recent! o.o Like what just recently happened to John Travolta o.o


haha so what Parrapa was hiding in the closet with Tom Cruise and John Travolta all this time, hes probably a scientologist too, dayyym this mutt sure has his problems!

Rayman for all stars
Message 9 of 24 (298 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: So, nobody's noticed........

Jul 27, 2012

Frinker wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Frinker wrote:

Haha ive always thought this too, but he fancys that flower girl so its all good, actually wait hes in love with a flower thats even worse...


LOL Maybe it's recent! o.o Like what just recently happened to John Travolta o.o


haha so what Parrapa was hiding in the closet with Tom Cruise and John Travolta all this time, hes probably a scientologist too, dayyym this mutt sure has his problems!


HAHAHAHAHA! 

"Tom Cruise is still in the closet....... AND SOH AH PULL OUHT MAH GUHN!"

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 10 of 24 (285 Views)