Dec 22 2012
By: Ginta2468 Treasure Hunter 6400 posts

So my FFA game turned into a 2v2...

[ Edited ]
4 replies 105 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

Oh god I should have recorded this match. I was playing ranked FFA and met WSPro, (He posted here but not much anymore) a Kratos and a Raiden. I was mostly attacking the Kratos and WS the whole match while disregarding the Raiden, and when I got my level 3 with Sackboy, Raiden wasn't in the buuble! Matter of fact I found out later that he was on my team, but I was doing FFA rank match. Another weird thing is that WS and the Kratos could attack each other, but still said they were on teams as well.

Possibly one of the strangest glitches I ran into in this game.  

Message 1 of 5 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: So my FFA game turned into a 2v2...

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:

Oh god I should have recorded this match. I was playing ranked FFA and met WSPro, (He posted here but not much anymore) a Kratos and a Raiden. I was mostly attacking the Kratos and WS the whole match while disregarding the Raiden, and when I got my level 3 with Sackboy, Raiden wasn't in the buuble! Matter of fact I found out later that he was on my team, but I was doing FFA rank match. Another weird thing is that WS and the Kratos could attack each other, but still said hey were on teams as well.

Yup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 2 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:

Oh god I should have recorded this match. I was playing ranked FFA and met WSPro, (He posted here but not much anymore) a Kratos and a Raiden. I was mostly attacking the Kratos and WS the whole match while disregarding the Raiden, and when I got my level 3 with Sackboy, Raiden wasn't in the buuble! Matter of fact I found out later that he was on my team, but I was doing FFA rank match. Another weird thing is that WS and the Kratos could attack each other, but still said hey were on teams as well.

Oops meant to put "they", I need to change that.

Message 3 of 5 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Dec 22, 2012
EPIC!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 4 of 5 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Twice today I've started up a ranked FFA and it ended up as a 2v2. But both times I failed to take note of the loading screen, so not sure if that still said ranked FFA or what.
Message 5 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes