Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 01 2012
By: zeothedeathgod Treasure Hunter 6850 posts

So lets have a talk.

[ Edited ]
45 replies 326 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

Lets say Superbot is talking to square and asks for cloud. Square goes "okay, but you have to throw lightning in too" now superbot asks for big boss, same situation but they go "alright but you have to throw in new raiden too"

They ask for dante, but capcom says it needs to be new dante (and for the hell of it) they say ryu needs to be thrown in too.

How would you guys feel about that?

Same could be said of other things, "you want a bioshock game for the vita? Alright but can you throw big daddy into all-stars?"

Ubisoft: "you want an assassins creed game for the vita? alright throw ezio into all-stars and sell the ezio trilogy for us"

What about disney saying we could use sora if we throw in mickey to promote epic mickey 2.

How would you guys feel if this is how they are making the deals?

Hell even activision :"you want crash and spyro? alright but it has to be skylanders spyro and you have to throw in a call of duty character"

Obviously this would be a lot more characters but how would you feel? would you care since your characters got in?

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 1 of 46 (326 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: So lets have a talk.

Oct 1, 2012

all of it would be fine, except for ryu. Amaterasu.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 46 (319 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Wall of text me much

but I accept all those excep Ryu and CoD

and who says they can't be DLC

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 3 of 46 (313 Views)
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Oct 1, 2012
I wouldn't care one bit. Those are equal deals and we get the characters we want. Win win
Message 4 of 46 (310 Views)
Wastelander
804 posts

Oct 1, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

I agree 100%. 

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 5 of 46 (310 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

I agree 100%. 

you really think capcom would do that though?:smileytongue: I was just thinking if those are the deals companies are making.

Message 6 of 46 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 1, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

Wall of text me much

but I accept all those excep Ryu and CoD

and who says they can't be DLC

says who cant be DLC? im confused on what you mean. It wasnt really a wall of text because i broke it up too:smileyhappy:

Message 7 of 46 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Oct 1, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Lets say Superbot is talking to square and asks for cloud. Square goes "okay, but you have to throw lightning in too" now superbot asks for big boss, same situation but they go "alright but you have to throw in new raiden too"

They ask for dante, but capcom says it needs to be new dante (and for the hell of it) they say ryu needs to be thrown in too.

How would you guys feel about that?

Same could be said of other things, "you want a bioshock game for the vita? Alright but can you throw big daddy into all-stars?"

Ubisoft: "you want an assassins creed game for the vita? alright throw ezio into all-stars and sell the ezio trilogy for us"

How would you guys feel if this is how they are making the deals?

Hell even activision :"you want crash and spyro? alright but it has to be skylanders spyro and you have to throw in a call of duty character"

Obviously this would be a lot more characters but how would you feel? would you care since your characters got in?

Yes, I would be fine with all those situations mentioned above.

- Raiden actually looks like a lot of fun, the only reason I really dislike him is because he could possibly be keeping Snake off the roster.
- I'm not a big fan of FF, but would be happy to see both characters there as that would end the **bleep** debates over them.
- I'm, personally, fine with New Dante, and I've kinda wanted Ryu since Heihachi was announced, just so Heihachi doesn't look like such a fish out of water anymore.
- To have Crash, I would take Skylanders Spyro and a CoD rep, just for the love of God, don't make Crash anything from after Twinsanity to the new iPhone game. AKA no Titan/Mutant Crash.

Message 8 of 46 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
38 posts

Oct 1, 2012

If there is a COD character, it will be my punching bag. For the other I'm fine, maybe switch Ryu for Viewtiful Joe just to **bleep** off Kamiya. xD

My name is Helvetica Standard! Curse you 16 characters limit!
Message 9 of 46 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

@ zero

The extra characters that Sony are obligated to throw in as part of the deals e.g. call Of Duty Guy, Ryu etc...

also how do you quote on this forum, I reply to, quick reply but the original post isn't quoted

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 10 of 46 (260 Views)
0 Likes