Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Re: So its official....

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

I enjoy Raiden much more in FFA than Kat. Raiden is much faster at getting kills and getting multikills with his level 1... Kat has easy KC's too... but much harder to get more than 1 kill with her 1. She's very safe but her biggest problem in FFA is it's randomness.... I feel like I get hit randomly a lot which makes Kat have to spend a lot of time making new debri

Message 11 of 15 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Kratos all day! Judge me gimps
Message 12 of 15 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I personally am getting tired of the stock FFA as anyone because these guys are either good or horrific, and either way are total pu$$ies about losing and ragequit once their dead, and of course are host. Toro's are really pissing me off right now too. Its either fly of the screen and sleep or spam some move endlessly then use a lvl 2.

I may just be toro to butt slam these baddie toros but I really do not like playing as him at all.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 13 of 15 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I enjoy FP "immense"ly and I have a "ton" of fun using her. She's "heavy" on combos, and her minions add a lot of "weight" to her repertoire of moves. Not many give her a try, but those that did are usually good with her. From what I hear she usually places top in tournaments. Fat Princess is good, but still just a BIT underused (more people are FINALLY starting to realize how OP she can be), so you can try that route.

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Message 14 of 15 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Im one of those guys who main sly but only because out of all the caractersi use  hes the only one who can beat all the drakes spamming barrels online but once dante is fixed i might start using him but it will still be a pain because drake and kratos are hard to fight online and all u get ( i can usally win but its still a pain to deal with )

Message 15 of 15 (57 Views)
0 Likes