Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Re: So it's official (2v2 rage quitting)

Feb 24, 2013

khknight wrote:

Really mods? you take down my rage quitter thread yet this one is still here? You playing favorites?

Well, since you made it clear that this thread is okay...

IMG_0575.JPG

Ew! Magnavox

Message 11 of 15 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Feb 24, 2013
But we never know who the hosts will be seeing that they are completely randomized... I pray that Santa Monica will add a feature that shows who the hosts will be. (Ex: After the opponents have been found, and your in the loading screen, a crown will be in the top left corner of the hosts character picture.) That way, we will all be aware of the host and what happens if the match suddenly ends.
Message 12 of 15 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:
But we never know who the hosts will be seeing that they are completely randomized... I pray that Santa Monica will add a feature that shows who the hosts will be. (Ex: After the opponents have been found, and your in the loading screen, a crown will be in the top left corner of the hosts character picture.) That way, we will all be aware of the host and what happens if the match suddenly ends.

and who to send violent hate mail to

Message 13 of 15 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Feb 25, 2013
I don't get it. Hasn't it always been that if the opposing team rage quits you win unless they're the host which then the game ceases to continue.

What are we talking about here? xD
Message 14 of 15 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2132 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:

No no no no nooooooooooooooo as much as I would love to see that, it would give people even more power when quitting. Instead of chasing a match they'll just quit because they know they can get away with it.

Message 15 of 15 (43 Views)
0 Likes