Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: So is it basically confirmed that Fat Princess is Evil Cole's rival?

Oct 26, 2012
I think their going for a little silliness - if they can pull it off then I'm all for it.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 11 of 37 (221 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

They should've made both Cole's rival each other. That way, it could've been representative of his inner struggle between using his powers for good or evil.

Then Raiden and Fat Princess would have to be rivals though... and that almost makes less sense than Evil Cole....

Message 12 of 37 (219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I don't think Cole should be rivals with Evil Cole. It doesn't go well with this being a mash up game.
Message 13 of 37 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

How the hell does that work? I can't imagine Sucker Punch are happy with it.

You can't imagine it because you don't have a sense of humor. It sounds pretty out there enough to work. 

Message 14 of 37 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 26, 2012
It's going to be the best rivalry!

Message 15 of 37 (186 Views)
Wastelander
625 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Cole vs Evil Cole would have dissapointed me because anyone could have seen that coming. You need at least one crack rivarly in this game and Evil Cole vs Fat Princess would be the best one.
Message 16 of 37 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Oct 26, 2012

It's hilarious. i like how they are pairing people with unlikely counterparts. I just shows they are thinking outside the box instead of just being obvious. Sure Sir Dan and Fat Princess would make more sense but Evil Cole vs Fat Princess is so mixed up and creative. I loved the story that Lil sister thinks Sack Boy is cuter then Big Daddy and he is **bleep** about it. I wonder what beef FP and Evil Cole have with each other? Maybe she likes bad boys and when she tried to flirt with him he rejected her adavnces and now she is mad at him. A princess scorned is a not someone you want to mess with.

Message 17 of 37 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Guys they're just having fun with the game, why is this one of the main concerns when the freakin Patapons show up in Hades' lair? They did this kind of thing on purpose to get a few laughs plus I could imagine they didn't want to have Evil Cole vs. Good Cole because it's not much of a crossover, yeah they're the same person and it would be nice to see them interract with eachother but they're in the same series, and of course while there are some funny rivalries there are some that those of you who like a more serious tone will probably like such as Kratos and Sweet Tooth but come on guys lighten up for the others, really guys it's the same thing as when someone on the internet makes an animation parody of a game and most people love those so why should game developers be stripped of those rights?

Also I think it's important that the developers have as much fun making the game as we do when we play the game.
Message 18 of 37 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Still not going to be as funny as Radec's calm collected voice dealing with Sir Dan Smiley Very Happy I like that they are going for humor. The Toro, Heihachi clip was great.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 19 of 37 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 26, 2012

theESC wrote:
Why can't the Cole's Be Rivals? i mean they are completely different but the same person with different views, i think that enough for a rival that makes sense to me but with Cole most likely rival is Raiden puts out that idea.. I always thought Fat Princess and Radec should be rivals because they are both leaders of a army one good and one evil

having the coles as rivals makes absolutely no sense considering its the same person but on two different plIains of existence the two should never acknowledge each others existence. akso i have no they are all problem with the rivalries they are all pretty odd i mean look at big daddy vs. sackboy. i am curious as to how sir dan vs. radec and evil cole vs. fat princess will play out

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 20 of 37 (148 Views)