Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Re: So if Snake doesn't appear in Raiden's arcade mode...

Nov 4, 2012
They probably removed snake to put in evil cole

Message 11 of 29 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Again there is no spot limit so no that is not what happened
Message 12 of 29 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Nov 4, 2012
the are two possible solutions if arcade mode isn't true 1:he could be a minion 2:there myth be some kind of musium were you find other characters models in there which are not payable and ich has some kind of frase maybe an back story two
Message 13 of 29 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 4, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

1. Snake somehow made it into the game without the kings of leaks at SB telling us. 

2. The tweeter was wrong.

3. They decided DLC should be made 6 months in advance and decided to do voicework super early on (which is odd).

4. He is somewhere else in the game, but not a playable character.

1. They've said 20, and no unlockable characters.. chance is very slim.

2. I doubt cole's actor would make such a big mistake. He's friends with david hayter, and its not really a thing you can make a mistake with.

3. They said no plans for DLC, but we will if the fans demand it after the game's release... unless they lied (but everyone is like, WHY WOULD THEY LIE? cos! they do!)

4. Maybe a minion. Or raiden's story.. But that's still a slap in the face IMO. If they could get the rights to use him, he should be playable.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 14 of 29 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I hope Snake isn't in... Just for the joy of people seeing wining about it and post suicide reactions on Youtube.... Just kidding... 

He's probably in the game already or will be in the game. So just wait and see! With theories like these, you'll get dissapointed very fast when it's not true and you'll become a evil troll.... -.-''

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 15 of 29 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Nov 4, 2012

As much as I want Snake to be a DLC character along with the likes of Crash, Cloud & Wander. I actually think Snake could make an appearance in the Free Roam Mode. Think about it, It hasn't been revealed yet exactly what free roam mode actually is so for all we know you could end up in the worlds of all the characters. For Example: Shadow Moses, Gallowmere, Tekken, Rapture, Etc...

Message 16 of 29 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 4, 2012
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Konami reneged on letting them use Snake after the whole leak happened. Its common knowledge that they were **bleep** about it.
Message 17 of 29 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 4, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Konami reneged on letting them use Snake after the whole leak happened. Its common knowledge that they were **bleep** about it.

It's possible but to be honest, all the characters would of been decided by then, and there was no mention of him in the beta leaks or anything..

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 18 of 29 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 4, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if they've already developed/begun development on DLC characters early on. It must be a lengthy job creating the characters, recording there voice work and balancing them out.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 19 of 29 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Nov 4, 2012

could of been recording the voice for the dlc character? disk locked content anyone?

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 20 of 29 (116 Views)
0 Likes