1. Snake somehow made it into the game without the kings of leaks at SB telling us.
2. The tweeter was wrong.
3. They decided DLC should be made 6 months in advance and decided to do voicework super early on (which is odd).
4. He is somewhere else in the game, but not a playable character.
1. They've said 20, and no unlockable characters.. chance is very slim.
2. I doubt cole's actor would make such a big mistake. He's friends with david hayter, and its not really a thing you can make a mistake with.
3. They said no plans for DLC, but we will if the fans demand it after the game's release... unless they lied (but everyone is like, WHY WOULD THEY LIE? cos! they do!)
4. Maybe a minion. Or raiden's story.. But that's still a slap in the face IMO. If they could get the rights to use him, he should be playable.
I hope Snake isn't in... Just for the joy of people seeing wining about it and post suicide reactions on Youtube.... Just kidding...
He's probably in the game already or will be in the game. So just wait and see! With theories like these, you'll get dissapointed very fast when it's not true and you'll become a evil troll.... -.-''
Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
As much as I want Snake to be a DLC character along with the likes of Crash, Cloud & Wander. I actually think Snake could make an appearance in the Free Roam Mode. Think about it, It hasn't been revealed yet exactly what free roam mode actually is so for all we know you could end up in the worlds of all the characters. For Example: Shadow Moses, Gallowmere, Tekken, Rapture, Etc...
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Konami reneged on letting them use Snake after the whole leak happened. Its common knowledge that they were **bleep** about it.
It's possible but to be honest, all the characters would of been decided by then, and there was no mention of him in the beta leaks or anything..
could of been recording the voice for the dlc character? disk locked content anyone?
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"