Sackboy
424 posts

Re: So i tweeted Paul Gale

Oct 6, 2012

Don't know why Paul Gale's getting so much hate. He's the one who originally made people give a sh!t about this game

Message 11 of 23 (283 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I preordered before I even knew he existed.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 12 of 23 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Oct 6, 2012

I don't know. Paul Gale really says theres more, and if SuperBot dosen't answer to his text, I truely think the real truth will come out. I honestly think SB said the whole 20 roster thing to keep everyone from looking for anymore leaks. If user name Harley (whatever number is after that) really is Omar, then he knows about all the asking for "Hack the beta again!" or "Repedatley spam the SB team on Twitter!". Omar saying that on a live feed was the best time to announce to everyone that there are "ONLY 20 Characters at launch. I don't care if you trust me or not (considering I watch from the shadows and then recently made an account). I am going to hold out till October 10 or 11, but even then I will still be getting the game wether or not SB is actually telling the truth (wich I doubt). Don't take my word for it though. Just take it with a grain of salt or suger, which ever you prefer ^^

Message 13 of 23 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Regardless, I'm content with the game as it is.
Message 14 of 23 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I agree, just telling people not to lose hope for more. There is still a lot of the game that is a mystery (besides characters).
Message 15 of 23 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 6, 2012

AntiMamashi wrote:

I don't know. Paul Gale really says theres more, and if SuperBot dosen't answer to his text, I truely think the real truth will come out. I honestly think SB said the whole 20 roster thing to keep everyone from looking for anymore leaks. If user name Harley (whatever number is after that) really is Omar, then he knows about all the asking for "Hack the beta again!" or "Repedatley spam the SB team on Twitter!". Omar saying that on a live feed was the best time to announce to everyone that there are "ONLY 20 Characters at launch. I don't care if you trust me or not (considering I watch from the shadows and then recently made an account). I am going to hold out till October 10 or 11, but even then I will still be getting the game wether or not SB is actually telling the truth (wich I doubt). Don't take my word for it though. Just take it with a grain of salt or suger, which ever you prefer ^^

I agree though I'm letting you know Harley isn't Omar he was just past forum member that posts time to time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 16 of 23 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I kind of figured. Still, I am pretty sure that SB look at the posts. I mean they make the website better don't they?
Message 17 of 23 (180 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

Don't know why Paul Gale's getting so much hate. He's the one who originally made people give a sh!t about this game

Smiley LOL no he never hahahaha. i gave a bleep about the game because its awesome. he had nothing to do with it.

Message 18 of 23 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Exactly, PG is a nobody as far as me or any of my friends are concerned. The game looked promising from the start, and we've been hyped since the day it was announced.
Message 19 of 23 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Why would you do something like that? We know he had a source (ie a person) telling him all that stuff, they weren't his lies. He was just a messenger.

Message 20 of 23 (96 Views)
0 Likes