Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: So how do you think...

Oct 19, 2012

Bad stupid reviewers with a bag of **bleep** instead of their brain will gave this game what it deserves

Good smart reviewers with a great taste will gave this game PERFECT SCORE 10/10

OK now I want my kudos.

Message 11 of 30 (56 Views)
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 19, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

OK now I want my kudos.

NO, and no kudos for you!

Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 12 of 30 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 19, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Bad stupid reviewers with a bag of **bleep** instead of their brain will gave this game what it deserves

Good smart reviewers with a great taste will gave this game PERFECT SCORE 10/10

OK now I want my kudos.

well, since you asked nicely.....

Play For Fun!
Message 13 of 30 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Thanks now I feel loved.

Message 14 of 30 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Proyoteck wrote:

The review scores will turn out?  With more people able to play the beta and many enjoying it I say that things are looking bright.  Do you see reviewers/sites(that you deem credible) giving this game high ratings? Or will bias possibly hold more ground than it should? I can at least see IGN giving it a high score based on their coverage thus far. Of course reviews are not the end all be all but it's interesting  to see how the critics feel.  Smiley Happy

Excuse my language, but reviews are **bleep**! I stopped listening and reading reviews years ago. The games they say are bad are actually not bad. Thats all I say for now. Too tired to go into detail.......

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 15 of 30 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 19, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Proyoteck wrote:

The review scores will turn out?  With more people able to play the beta and many enjoying it I say that things are looking bright.  Do you see reviewers/sites(that you deem credible) giving this game high ratings? Or will bias possibly hold more ground than it should? I can at least see IGN giving it a high score based on their coverage thus far. Of course reviews are not the end all be all but it's interesting  to see how the critics feel.  Smiley Happy

Excuse my language, but reviews are **bleep**! I stopped listening and reading reviews years ago. The games they say are bad are actually not bad. Thats all I say for now. Too tired to go into detail.......

So let's hope All-Stars gets a bad score!

Message 16 of 30 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Honestly it doesnt matter to me. im bing regardless Smiley Happy but lets hope they are good to constitute a sequal. Honestly i forsee bad reviews, because game critics these days are soo biased. but, oh well.. more for us Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 30 (37 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
46 posts

Oct 19, 2012

I brought this up mainly becase I know quite a few folks that let reviews decide for them pretty much every time on which games are up to par. It's fine for some reassurance but the critic should not have the final say.  I really do hope many more get their hands on the beta so they can possibly feel confident in the game regardless of another's opinion.

Photobucket
Message 18 of 30 (36 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Proyoteck wrote:

I brought this up mainly becase I know quite a few folks that let reviews decide for them pretty much every time on which games are up to par. It's fine for some reassurance but the critic should not have the final say.  I really do hope many more get their hands on the beta so they can possibly feel confident in the game regardless of another's opinion.

Thats basically what I was trying to say.

Only time will tell.
Message 19 of 30 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 19, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Proyoteck wrote:

So let's hope All-Stars gets a bad score!

Screw off!

Only time will tell.
Message 20 of 30 (28 Views)
0 Likes